Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stuff about supporters clubs somehow magically shifting extra tickets with the club begging them to take more when we haven't sold out.....
Come on.
There may well be good reasons for SC's to get tickets, but this one is nonsense.
Do the SC's go out and press gang innocent blues walking around Bredbury and drag them up to Newcastle for a night game they'd have not attended otherwise.
Let's stick to facts.

I'm still waiting to find out how many on the City Matters group are members of a supporters club,
And I told you. 3 that I know of (myself included) and I’ve no idea about the others. Why don’t you email them all and ask? And at the same time why not ask if they’re Catholics, Freemasons, left-handed, members of a political party or were in the Tufty Club when they were little. Because each of those is as relevant.

Now bore off you tiresome little toad. Another for the Ignore list.

And I told you. 3 that I know of (myself included) and I’ve no idea about the others. Why don’t you email them all and ask? And at the same time why not ask if they’re Catholics, Freemasons, left-handed, members of a political party or were in the Tufty Club when they were little. Because each of those is as relevant.

Lol, The only poster on this thread who continues to abuse folk is you, the same fuckin guy who's slagged City staff off, directors, and just abt everyone else at the club for years.

Now finds himself cosying up to these very same people. You're an absoulte fuckin hypocrite.

Ninja You've been Timmed, he defends the indefensible.
Always makes snide remarks,then whinges when someone does it to him
But he's alright because hes got enough points and if he hasn't he can use his supporters club hat, and if that doesn't work,he can wait for the late email of big Kev

While he's on the City Matters group that 20% allocation is going nowhere.

We are not going to get anywhere with a Rep who abuses anyone who doesn’t agree with him.

That’s out of order

The stuff about supporters clubs somehow magically shifting extra tickets with the club begging them to take more when we haven't sold out.....
Come on.
There may well be good reasons for SC's to get tickets, but this one is nonsense.
Do the SC's go out and press gang innocent blues walking around Bredbury and drag them up to Newcastle for a night game they'd have not attended otherwise.
Let's stick to facts.

The facts are partly the figures for who attended these hard to fill games. The Club and the OSC has access to this information. No doubt this will be considered at the appropriate time with City Matters.

Have you got any evidence to prove Supporters Clubs don’t go the extra mile to fill the stands at hard to fill games??

Last edited:
We are not going to get anywhere with a Rep who abuses anyone who doesn’t agree with him.
I don’t abuse anyone who doesn’t agree with me but I don’t have a great deal of patience with some swivel eyed loon who thinks City Matters is an SC entryist plot and that Kevin Parker is pulling all our strings. To be honest I find that fucking insulting and, as I said, anyone pissing me off is going to go on my Ignore list so I don’t have to read their paranoid drivel.

I’ve shown that I’m happy to have a robust debate but a few are taking it too far, questioning my fitness for the role, my integrity and that of the other committee members and they’ll get the response that they deserve.

Ninja You've been Timmed, he defends the indefensible.
Always makes snide remarks,then whinges when someone does it to him
But he's alright because hes got enough points and if he hasn't he can use his supporters club hat, and if that doesn't work,he can wait for the late email of big Kev

Hahaha Chappie. I wondered when you’d be back

Is there any chance you and Squirty can post at the same time so we know there is more than one of you pair.

Last edited:
I think I have the ideal solution
I get tickets first, and then I couldn’t give a shit after that.

Sounds ridiculous? Correct, but anybody arguing for anything that ultimately helps themselves (through Supporters club tickets) are doing exactly that (probably all vote bloody Tory as well...)
We will,never get rid of hospitality getting dibs on tickets - you pay a fortune and you expect perks. However it is easy to police - anyone caught “selling on tickets” to these arsehole tout companies loses the right to buy again. And we aren’t going to stop players etc. So only option is Supporters Club - all of whom presumably (as supporters) already go anyway if they have the points, so no loss

The current points scheme seems fair to me, and I say that personally losing out. I used to go every week in 80s and 90s - didn’t miss an Old Trafford derby including testimonials etc for 20years, but no chance of getting a ticket for one now as points system coincided with me missing away games for a few years through Moving to Scotland and having family, and I will never catch up

I’ve just spent four hours sorting out other people’s Wembley tickets. Ticket Points only would do me a big favour but some of do our bit for other Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.