Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that out of the way, What 10 games didn't sell out? I was under the impression every game this season has sold out have they not? I could well be wrong but I dont think weve failed to sell out an away game for years. Some went to general sale, but that's entirely different from not selling out. You seem to be suggesting that SC's take up the slack if/when games don't sell out and do something unique to fill the seats. I dont believe that to be true, but if it is, i would be interested to hear what exactly they do to fill these supposed hundreds of empty seats as well as what it is that would stop those same people from doing the same thing without the SC getting an allocation as supply obviously wouldn't be an option in that instance.

As for the independent season card holders, I can't speak for others, but I take that to simply mean people who purchase their own away tickets via the points system with no help from SC, corporate, players, staff etc I don't read it as being anything other than a simple term to categorise a section of fans and see no political agenda in its use or see it as a way of having a dig at any other set of fans who obtain tickets via other means. Maybe others see it differently .
Same old rhetoric from Tim, time after time after time.
I don’t see why he keeps posting that the ‘Supporters Club take up the slack’ when it’s patently obvious to everyone in the thread the only slack they take up is when there’s a clamour for tickets for the big games. I’ve also pointed out to him several times that you and I are not allowed to take up the slack, so it’s hardly a fair comparison at all. Clearly yet another advantage the Supporters Club has over independent fans. Just so he understands, independent seasoncard holders are those who are not in the boys together ticket swindle.
Come United or Liverpool then the queue for tickets from the Supporters Club is immense, especially if they don’t have the points.

We are not going to get anywhere with a Rep who abuses anyone who doesn’t agree with him.

Where were all the keyboard warriors defending Colin when he was getting grief for sweet FA yesterday. The abuse sensitive posters must have been on holiday. I heard a lot more abuse at Salford RL yesterday tbf.

My mate missed out by 150 points I think, he was fuckin fuming at the empty seats and the extra tickets Supporter clubs got. It's fuckin scandelous what's going on.
My mate missed out by more than that but she goes to away games pretty regularly.
Last year went to all the CL games and the same this year, but when it came to Liverpool away she just sneaked in at the last moment.
Meanwhile there were plenty there who were at their first way game of the season

If City are lucky enough to make it to the semi final of the Fa Cup and it's played on the Sunday, we will see how desperate people are to make a sacrifice to watch City, another trip to Wembley on the back of the league cup final. That's the perfect game to offer a loyalty points incentive, and maybe the points should be the same across the board regardless of gold or platinum. I would offer upwards of 200 points for a game which i think may be a hard sell

The empty seat counters are going to have a field day for that one unless it’s against our lovely neighbours.

And I told you. 3 that I know of (myself included) and I’ve no idea about the others. Why don’t you email them all and ask? And at the same time why not ask if they’re Catholics, Freemasons, left-handed, members of a political party or were in the Tufty Club when they were little. Because each of those is as relevant.

Now bore off you tiresome little toad. Another for the Ignore list.
What’s their allocation and when can I claim my ticket. I’m a member of two of those but declined the third, which is really an offshoot of one of the others, so pretty unfair.

The facts are partly the figures for who attended these hard to fill games. The Club and the OSC has access to this information. No doubt this will be considered at the appropriate time with City Matters.

Have you got any evidence to prove Supporters Clubs don’t go the extra mile to fill the stands at hard to fill games??
Yes, the indisputable fact is they don’t.
Prove they do with actual hard evidence or shut up about it.

Yes, I have, which is why I keep saying they don’t.

Well that will make an interesting read mate. Our members used a combination of the OSC and their points to get their Everton tickets as it was too short notice (and midweek) to book transport and tickets together.

Yes, the indisputable fact is they don’t.
Prove they do with actual hard evidence or shut up about it.

You wouldn’t mind psting the SOS requests for Supporters Clubs to shift extra tickets for the Arsenal semi final and the midweek Derby would you. That would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.