Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stuff about supporters clubs somehow magically shifting extra tickets with the club begging them to take more when we haven't sold out.....
Come on.
There may well be good reasons for SC's to get tickets, but this one is nonsense.
Do the SC's go out and press gang innocent blues walking around Bredbury and drag them up to Newcastle for a night game they'd have not attended otherwise.
Let's stick to facts.

Well then explain this good reasons for SC's to get the extra tickets.
And if you don't think SC's give tickets to people who don't have the points to qualify then you are living in Cuckoo Land.

You wouldn’t mind psting the SOS requests for Supporters Clubs to shift extra tickets for the Arsenal semi final and the midweek Derby would you. That would be great
So two games in fifty years..
Fuck me that’s some slack you lot have taken up.
And one of those was at home. And I wasn’t allowed to buy extra for that game, unlike the Supporters Club, who are favoured yet again above the largest group of fans.

And just to prick your balloon completely I bought extra tickets for the Arsenal semi final when independent season card holders like me were also allowed to buy up the slack.
I bought five tickets with my cards and an extra three for mates when they were out on general sale. That’s 60% of the allocation I took as extras. The Supporters Club can’t match that.

So as I said earlier, stop spouting your myths. They’re twisted stories to try and make the SC better than they are.

I’ve told you before this thread is about AWAY TICKET ALLOCATION and not the privileges you and the Supporters club have over the great unwashed, but you keep dragging it back to that and are then found wanting.

It’s bad enough that you don’t want us to discuss the facts on here without your fake news but also that at least four members of City matters are also part of your privileged clique.

So two games in fifty years..
Fuck me that’s some slack you lot have taken up.
And one of those was at home. And I wasn’t allowed to buy extra for that game, unlike the Supporters Club, who are favoured yet again above the largest group of fans.

And just to prick your balloon completely I bought extra tickets for the Arsenal semi final when independent season card holders like me were also allowed to buy up the slack.
I bought five tickets with my cards and an extra three for mates when they were out on general sale. That’s 60% of the allocation I took as extras. The Supporters Club can’t match that.

So as I said earlier, stop spouting your myths. They’re twisted stories to try and make the SC better than they are.

I’ve told you before this thread is about AWAY TICKET ALLOCATION and not the privileges you and the Supporters club have over the great unwashed, but you keep dragging it back to that and are then found wanting.

It’s bad enough that you don’t want us to discuss the facts on here without your fake news but also that at least four members of City matters are also part of your privileged clique.

Have you been watching Tales of the Unexpected reruns mate. I wish you lot would discuss away tickets rather than just anti supporters club propoganda and fake news.

I will have a break from this thread now but I will give you credit where credit is due and I thought it was comedy gold over the weekend how you “empathised” with the guy who had been sent four tickets in error only to come on here and launch into your new “Watergate” scoup.

You wouldn’t mind psting the SOS requests for Supporters Clubs to shift extra tickets for the Arsenal semi final and the midweek Derby would you. That would be great

Instead of constantly deflecting and trying to make the question seem obsurd perhaps just answer the question and explain how SC's help shift unwanted ticket's (tickets that don't exist but I'll ignore that for the purposes of getting an answer)

If there's little demand for tickets and they go on general sale, then that allows anybody the opportunity to buy tickets, which is what they do given we always sell out eventually, so who are these people who can't buy tickets via general sale but SC's manage to shift tickets on to? And what's the reason why they can't just go online themselves, or phone up, or visit the ticket office, or even get a friend or family member to add them to their friends and family plan and purchase it for them?

Instead of constantly deflecting and trying to make the question seem obsurd perhaps just answer the question and explain how SC's help shift unwanted ticket's (tickets that don't exist but I'll ignore that for the purposes of getting an answer)

If there's little demand for tickets and they go on general sale, then that allows anybody the opportunity to buy tickets, which is what they do given we always sell out eventually, so who are these people who can't buy tickets via general sale but SC's manage to shift tickets on to? And what's the reason why they can't just go online themselves, or phone up, or visit the ticket office, or even get a friend or family member to add them to their friends and family plan and purchase it for them?
I assume they need to be physically picked up at their house and given a packed lunch before been driven to and from the game. They probably didn’t know the game was on and the SCs bought the tickets for them and literally knocked on their house and dragged them to an away match? I can only assume SCs must be full of computer illiterate telephonophobic loners who require someone else to do everything for them?

Have you been watching Tales of the Unexpected reruns mate. I wish you lot would discuss away tickets rather than just anti supporters club propoganda and fake news.

I will have a break from this thread now but I will give you credit where credit is due and I thought it was comedy gold over the weekend how you “empathised” with the guy who had been sent four tickets in error only to come on here and launch into your new “Watergate” scoup.
As usual you resort to type. In your first paragraph.
Try and take the piss out of the poster when you are wrong. You have history for this.
Good idea to jump ship, you’ve nothing to say apart from defend the indefensible.

As to your second paragraph? ‘Empathise’, ‘comedy gold’, ‘watergate’. More abuse?
Let me spell it out to you very clearly as you are seemingly struggling with the concept. I won’t put it in long paragraphs for you.

I met the tweeter Kippaxbill at Newport, in the pub as arranged earlier in the week.
He was sat next to me and then we walked to the game together. I’ve known him for several years and will be meeting him in the hotel I booked for us all in Gelsenkirchen.
He is a member of a Supporters Club, just like you. His branch was asked to shift four tickets on Thursday and they said they couldn’t. But it didn’t stop Kevin Parker posting them to the branch anyway. Meaning they had to get rid of them as they were now charged for them. (More mafiosa than watergate don’t you think)

Where in any of that is a Watergate scoop you utter moron?
Why is the truth propaganda? Oh it’s because it’s an inconvenient truth isn’t it?

Meanwhile my best mate couldn’t get a ticket for the game because it sold out just before her points. Again an example of the Supporters club shitting on city fans who are not members of their clique.

Now scuttle off with your lies, myths and fake news of the glorious Supporters Club Kim.

PS it’s scoop, not scoup. Toddle pip and don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Last edited:

Things like putting on transport, organising lifts, lending people money to pay for tickets, raising awareness of available tickets, general encouragement etc.

Is that a straight enough answer for you. As I said to Squirty, I’m having a break from this thread now because the debate goes round in circles. If you win your argument for more tickets for points that works for me so I’m in a no lose situation.

Try and take the piss out of the poster when you are wrong. You have history for this.
Good idea to jump ship, you’ve nothing to say apart from defend the indefensible.

As to your second paragraph?
Let me spell it out to you very clearly as you are seemingly struggling with the concept. I won’t put it in long paragraphs for you.

I met the tweeter Kippaxbill at Newport, in the pub as arranged earlier in the week.
He was sat next to me and then we walked to the game together. I’ve known him for several years and will be meeting him in the hotel I booked for us all in Gelsenkirchen.
He is a member of a Supporters Club, just like you. His branch was asked to shift four tickets on Thursday and they said they couldn’t. But it didn’t stop Kevin Parker posting them to the branch anyway. Meaning they had to get rid of them as they were now charged for them. (More mafiosa than watergate don’t you think)

Where in any of that is a Wategste scoop you utter moron?
Why is the truth propaganda? Oh it’s because it’s an inconvenient truth isn’t it?

Meanwhile my best mate couldn’t get a ticket for the game because it sold out just before her points. Again an example of the Supporters club shitting on city fans who are not members of their clique.

Now scuttle off with your lies, myths and fake news of the glorious Supporters Club Kim.
None of that surprises me mate. And these folk are sat on a City Matters group representing us. Corrupt to the fuckn core.

This thread is becoming repetitive & just argumentative with posters resorting to name calling & being angry with one another. Which is a shame when we are all City supporters.

Personally I think it is time for the thread to be closed as it is not going anywhere & folks are just getting more & more entrenched.

Mods is it time to throw in the towel before WW3 breaks out? :-)

As to your second paragraph?

Where in any of that is a Wategste scoop you utter moron?

I didn’t have a ticket myself but I made sure that I put in the hours on Saturday morning to help someone to get a ticket (from a points hero btw).

Anyway I’m finished with the thread and you can’t reduce me to petty name calling and I know your mods would ban me anyway lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.