Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I told you. 3 that I know of (myself included) and I’ve no idea about the others. Why don’t you email them all and ask? And at the same time why not ask if they’re Catholics, Freemasons, left-handed, members of a political party or were in the Tufty Club when they were little. Because each of those is as relevant.

Now bore off you tiresome little toad. Another for the Ignore list.
Out of order.

Just a suggestion but could the thread be suspended until the next meeting has been held and we have an update on progress?
And maybe people will have had chance to calm down a little

That suggestion would still allow for all the other benefits a SC brings to remain, but just have a separate list where you can register with the SC for tickets but if you do, you're no longer eligible to purcahse from the points system and for those that prefer to purchase themselves they simply do not register with the SC but are still free to be a member and enjoy all the other things being part of a branch brings.
That would suit me, I already get most of my away tickets directly from the club as the notice required to put in a request with the branch is usually too far in advance for me to be sure I can make a game. I managed 40 years watching City without joining the SC, the main reason I'm in is for the coach travel to home games.

That suggestion would still allow for all the other benefits a SC brings to remain, but just have a separate list where you can register with the SC for tickets but if you do, you're no longer eligible to purcahse from the points system and for those that prefer to purchase themselves they simply do not register with the SC but are still free to be a member and enjoy all the other things being part of a branch brings.

I said it earlier, I'm not against SC's, ive used them for travel myself before and can see what they bring aside from access to tickets, and I dont even attribute any blame to people who are getting tickets for games they don't have enough points to get themselves, it's the system itself and the club's willingness to allow this system and the abuse of the system to exist that isn't right

That’s a decent idea and maybe just lift the restriction if / once tickets have gone to open sale.

That would suit me, I already get most of my away tickets directly from the club as the notice required to put in a request with the branch is usually too far in advance for me to be sure I can make a game. I managed 40 years watching City without joining the SC, the main reason I'm in is for the coach travel to home games.
It's the only way matron will let you out
God I didn't know I had known you that long.

Just a suggestion but could the thread be suspended until the next meeting has been held and we have an update on progress?
And maybe people will have had chance to calm down a little

The last meeting was supposed to have been held on 31st Jan, minutes should have been published 8th Feb.
No idea if the meeting happened.....

And I told you. 3 that I know of (myself included) and I’ve no idea about the others. Why don’t you email them all and ask? And at the same time why not ask if they’re Catholics, Freemasons, left-handed, members of a political party or were in the Tufty Club when they were little. Because each of those is as relevant.

Now bore off you tiresome little toad. Another for the Ignore list.

Absolutely brilliant from the representative. Putting his own electorate on the ignore list.

I'm ashamed to have voted for him and all the others who championed him (I don't know him so took the advice) have created this nightmare. Two years we have to put up with nothing changing with away tickets

Changing tact a bit but did anyone else notice how ancient Utd’s following was tonight ( with the exception of a few tourists). We have a good opportunity get lots more younger fans interested in City, mainly at the Etihad but away from home as well. I think the plethora of open sale away games has helped in this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.