Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, The only poster on this thread who continues to abuse folk is you, the same fuckin guy who's slagged City staff off, directors, and just abt everyone else at the club for years.

Now finds himself cosying up to these very same people. You're an absoulte fuckin hypocrite.

Amen

Ever since his failed takeover bid with Bernstein he's been out of the loop and he doesn't like it.

He won't let this opportunity slip though, he can fill hours of podcast time with his "insight" from this City Matters period

Shame on the fools who give him the platform

Changing tact a bit but did anyone else notice how ancient Utd’s following was tonight ( with the exception of a few tourists). We have a good opportunity get lots more younger fans interested in City, mainly at the Etihad but away from home as well. I think the plethora of open sale away games has helped in this regard.
Tbf they probably aged 20 years watching Mourinho's football.

Whilst that seems a reasonable solution there are people, and I am one of them, who don’t get a ticket through their SC for legitimate other reasons: a) I have enough points but more importantly b) I need a front row seat as I can’t stand for long. My SC is like a second family to me, they look after me on our travels, they genuinely care not just for me but for every member. They’re not saints but they are good people. I don’t know about other branches but I will defend my own branch every inch of the way.

You've said it yourself there with point 1 and that pretty much closes the argument

You don't use the allocation from the SC as you have enough points

So it is all about others jumping the queue which is fundentally wrong

The advantage you get in a SC is that there are 20% of tickets put to one side. When you factor in that you and thousands more, usually on advice from the secretary get their own for big games mean in real terms, it isn't a 20% privilege at all, it's way more

Now another thing to consider, the reason you may have so many points is because when you DIDN'T qualify the SC sorted you out and in turn, you gained points when others (independent fans) at your level of points couldn't

The privilege is so far out of proportion it stinks

Just a suggestion but could the thread be suspended until the next meeting has been held and we have an update on progress?
And maybe people will have had chance to calm down a little

It will be on fire after that meeting

Not a chance in hell PB will be raising things we have said, he's blocked most of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.