Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chris Smithson no, almost every point on my card was earned by me. The only time I’ve let someone else use my card was over Christmas & New Year this season & that was with City’s permission (I had to upgrade from concession to adult), plus two occasions over the last 9 years. I am extremely particular who uses my card and it does not get used by the branch.

@Chris Smithson no, almost every point on my card was earned by me. The only time I’ve let someone else use my card was over Christmas & New Year this season & that was with City’s permission (I had to upgrade from concession to adult), plus two occasions over the last 9 years. I am extremely particular who uses my card and it does not get used by the branch.

Fair enough in your case, apologies

Point stands though, this has happened and will continue to happen

How else do you get 22 year olds with 23k points

The last meeting was supposed to have been held on 31st Jan, minutes should have been published 8th Feb.
No idea if the meeting happened.....

Where are these minutes (and info about city matters in general) published? I did a quick search on the website but I couldn't find a link to a website for it, there was just details of each rep

Fair enough in your case, apologies

Point stands though, this has happened and will continue to happen

How else do you get 22 year olds with 23k points

It's not impossible if they were taken to away games from a young age. I remember talking to a guy who had his young son with him at Stoke away one year and at that point (probably a few years ago now - think it was a snowy game in the fa cup) he already had a few thousand more than me, so I'm sure he probably has 21k minimum now (and will be no more than 14 years old max) which is enough points for almost any game I think. I remember assuming and asking had he 'inherited' his points but he had genuinely earned them all himself through going to most games from being tiny. I know a lot of us only started going to away games as adults or younger teenagers but plenty don't

The question I’d like asking by any of the reps is how many supporters are in each scheme ?
Champions league scheme
Fa Cup scheme
League cup scheme
Also how many supporters in each points bracket if we take a 1000 points as a bracket ?
At least that way we would know where we stand in the pecking order ticket wise .
There should be no reason why this info can’t be published ?

The question I’d like asking by any of the reps is how many supporters are in each scheme ?
Champions league scheme
Fa Cup scheme
League cup scheme
Also how many supporters in each points bracket if we take a 1000 points as a bracket ?
At least that way we would know where we stand in the pecking order ticket wise .
There should be no reason why this info can’t be published ?
Ask in the City Matters thread mate, or email the reps directly as they’ve said they’re not posting in here any more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.