Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gentlemen - this thread is getting a little out of hand. This is how I see it.
So far we know that for an away allocation the tickets are split as follows: 60% are allocated to season card holders, 20% to supporters clubs, 15% to corporate and 5% to players/club. Those are the facts given to us by the club. Most would agree that the 60% allocated to season card holders on the loyalty points scheme is too low and that the numbers given to the supporters clubs and corporate should be lowered maybe to 15% and 10%. Too many tickets end up on ticketing websites for extortionate prices although it appears that nobody knows or can be bothered to find out where these tickets originate from and therefore can't be tracked back to see who is abusing the system. This needs to be investigated immediately and needs stopping. There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that some branches are requesting tickets and these are being used by people on low loyalty points whilst their members on high points buy their tickets via the club. This is wrong and needs to be stopped immediately. Why should a branch member on 10k points receive a ticket whilst someone on 15k not in a branch doesn't. Anyone who thinks that is right needs their head examining. Tickets that are returned to the club by players etc should be done earlier so that these can then go back on sale to season card holders via the loyalty points system. Platinum needs to be stopped immediately and I speak as someone who was mug enough to go on platinum. The solutions are very simple and I am not sure why there is so much personal abuse being given out. All it takes is a little common sense - the current system isn't perfect and can be improved very quickly and simply without the need for a huge overhaul.

The question I’d like asking by any of the reps is how many supporters are in each scheme ?
Champions league scheme
Fa Cup scheme
League cup scheme
Also how many supporters in each points bracket if we take a 1000 points as a bracket ?
At least that way we would know where we stand in the pecking order ticket wise .
There should be no reason why this info can’t be published ?
I'd be be asking for this information as part of the work we'll be doing in the Ticketing sub-group & would be disappointed if we weren't given it. The question is whether the club would want it publicised or kept confidential.

I'd be be asking for this information as part of the work we'll be doing in the Ticketing sub-group & would be disappointed if we weren't given it. The question is whether the club would want it publicised or kept confidential.

I think we also need to know Kippax Bill’s allocation in time for Swansea away!

Ladies and gentlemen - this thread is getting a little out of hand. This is how I see it.
So far we know that for an away allocation the tickets are split as follows: 60% are allocated to season card holders, 20% to supporters clubs, 15% to corporate and 5% to players/club. Those are the facts given to us by the club. Most would agree that the 60% allocated to season card holders on the loyalty points scheme is too low and that the numbers given to the supporters clubs and corporate should be lowered maybe to 15% and 10%. Too many tickets end up on ticketing websites for extortionate prices although it appears that nobody knows or can be bothered to find out where these tickets originate from and therefore can't be tracked back to see who is abusing the system. This needs to be investigated immediately and needs stopping. There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that some branches are requesting tickets and these are being used by people on low loyalty points whilst their members on high points buy their tickets via the club. This is wrong and needs to be stopped immediately. Why should a branch member on 10k points receive a ticket whilst someone on 15k not in a branch doesn't. Anyone who thinks that is right needs their head examining. Tickets that are returned to the club by players etc should be done earlier so that these can then go back on sale to season card holders via the loyalty points system. Platinum needs to be stopped immediately and I speak as someone who was mug enough to go on platinum. The solutions are very simple and I am not sure why there is so much personal abuse being given out. All it takes is a little common sense - the current system isn't perfect and can be improved very quickly and simply without the need for a huge overhaul.

Spot on with all of that. Shame the rep won't mention a single line of it

Check the minutes so far and the minutes coming up. He will be silent

It would also be useful if there was transparency when tickets are allocated to supporters clubs or even a set ratio of tickets allocated per membership, always a head scratcher for me when some supporters clubs get one or two tickets for the branch and other branches are seen rocking up with one or two coaches?

The question I’d like asking by any of the reps is how many supporters are in each scheme ?
Champions league scheme
Fa Cup scheme
League cup scheme
Also how many supporters in each points bracket if we take a 1000 points as a bracket ?
At least that way we would know where we stand in the pecking order ticket wise .
There should be no reason why this info can’t be published ?
There is a reason this can not be published - as long as Platinum exists it won't be published. There is no point in going platinum to move from 19,000 to 18,000 in the queue and at present that is quite possibly what people do because of lack of visibility on where they are in the list.
Equally if Platinum stopped, there is still a lesser valuable argument for not publishing - and that is any other level of demoralising affect on 'where you are' in the list which may result in your decision not to bother renewing your season ticket or 'going to Newcastle away' to try and grab a few extra points

@Danamy while I agree that there should be more transparency with regard to the allocation it has to be pointed out that some of the people on the coaches might have got their own tickets. Also some branches double up with branches close by. :-)

But, like you, & I’ve asked this question myself a few times, members need to know just how they decide how many tickets to give each branch!

I think we also need to know Kippax Bill’s allocation in time for Swansea away!
Why are you two taking the piss out of someone sent tickets by the Supporters Club that didn’t request them?

You both jumped to the wrong conclusions on Saturday and said it was just a simple mistake by the club and that they must be someone else’s tickets.
You were both proved to be wrong.
Neither of you admitted your mistake and now you’re taking the piss.

Fucking little boys club, you ought to grow up the pair of you and have the good grace to back down when you’re wrong and not to laugh at them.

Noted that the one with the lost tickets theory shut up when proved wrong, until you posted this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.