Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
The corporate got allocated 450 for Brighton - 1100 applied and you had just over a 1/3 chance of getting a ticket.

40% chance that

Seasoncard holders on loyalty only - 6% chance

Club employees - 33% if you include players in the total headcount

If you can't see regular seasoncard holders are being shat on here, you're being deliberately ignorant

That’s quite interesting about this season being a season where there’s been more chance to catch up. Hopefully a lot of the corporates have had their little taste, decided it’s not for them roughing it up at an away game with the plebs.
And there’s the rub mate.
They don’t like the ruffians who go to games, sing songs, drink and swear.

Best thing the club can do to help their richer clients is to remove the oiks.
First off, lower their allocation.
Secondly let them argue amongst themselves ie Supporters Club and seasoncard holders, whilst the corporates continue.
Thirdly ID us and herd us so they know who they have and can get rid if they do something wrong.

Looking at the number of young uns at high point games when they can't possibly have enough points, and they can't have all come from supporters clubs so they must be getting them from people that aren't going to aways but want to keep there points high

Spot on

Looking at the number of young uns at high point games when they can't possibly have enough points, and they can't have all come from supporters clubs so they must be getting them from people that aren't going to aways but want to keep there points high
Why would they want to keep their points high, but don’t go to the high point games?

Similar pro rata my lad is 15 and has just over 18k I could see this coming years ago when the platinum came in you had to be in it to win it and the same with the cup schemes which we were in when it was an additional 75points per season but cheaper than paying a booking fee of £2-50 when kids were £1 a cup match
He comes to every game with me apart from Europe away but couldn’t get him a spurs ticket
Still think tho that more tickets should be available to point holders

Exactly, it's the last part that I think most people are in agreement with

This game coming up against Brighton will also be a prime example of when where the SC secretaries are in overdrive making sure high points holders get their own leaving more to the branch.

It's this that causes the most angst. 20% to a group that already can apply for the 60% is unfair. It needs changing but with PB on our side, he won't raise the issue

I disagree there’s a dichotomy here. Why would you bother to keep your points high if you don’t go to the high point games?

I rewatched the derby on TV on Thursday and saw a couple of ladies I know. One hasn’t been to a game this season and the other has been to two. They have high points and so went to this one. They are in a branch.

Exactly, it's the last part that I think most people are in agreement with

This game coming up against Brighton will also be a prime example of when where the SC secretaries are in overdrive making sure high points holders get their own leaving more to the branch.

It's this that causes the most angst. 20% to a group that already can apply for the 60% is unfair. It needs changing but with PB on our side, he won't raise the issue
Most Seasoncard holders who go to away games are in agreement.
Unless they have dual membership, in which case they will side with the faction that provides the highest chance of a ticket.

Last edited:
if the distortion of the allocation was discussed at City Matters why, given the fact that the club ignored opinion, is it still called City Matters as it’s obvious that it doesn’t matter

It wasn't discussed, why would it be when Parker is on the forum himself and the seasoncard rep is a member of the supporters club himself

Corporate and players/employees having 20% could just be a line they pull anyway, you're not telling me that if all 449 employees rocked up wanting a ticket they wouldn't get one..?

That’s quite interesting about this season being a season where there’s been more chance to catch up. Hopefully a lot of the corporates have had their little taste, decided it’s not for them roughing it up at an away game with the plebs.

I’ve read a few times that the tunnel club thing hasn’t sold as well as hoped too.

Me and the wife will go platinum again, join the cup schemes again and attend as many as we qualify for next season and the season after but if we’re not becoming anywhere near eligible for a sniff of a more popular game after another few seasons I think we might cut our losses as far as platinum and cup schemes are concerned.

They'll have had their little taste and might not choose to rough it with the plebs, but they aren't daft, they'll still take the two tickets per game they're entitled to and sell them on covering the price of the box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.