B*tch, I Said Shut the F*$k Up!!

Godfather said:
She really has a face you want to punch.

And although not exactly 'funny', she's obviously got a mouth on her.

The term 'asking for it' springs to mind.
How much time have you spent inside? If you haven't it must only be a matter of time.

This and the similar remarks on here advocating hitting a woman makes me despair.

Blue_Moonie said:
Godfather said:

How much time have you spent inside? If you haven't it must only be a matter of time.

This and the similar remarks on here advocating hitting a woman makes me despair.
very good point but i think he was making a reference to smashing her back door in with that remark!!!

Blue_Moonie said:
Godfather said:

You misunderstood. I didn't advocate hitting a woman. He shouldn't have done it. But she was obviously going at him and she shouldn't have been such a loud mouth. If it was a bloke squaring up to another bloke people would be saying he asked for it. What's the difference if we are now considered equals?

Godfather said:
Blue_Moonie said:

You misunderstood. I didn't advocate hitting a woman. He shouldn't have done it. But she was obviously going at him and she shouldn't have been such a loud mouth. If it was a bloke squaring up to another bloke people would be saying he asked for it. What's the difference if we are now considered equals?

So it's OK to knock fuck out of someone (no matter what sex) because they're giving you a few verbals?

Shadz69 said:
GStar said:
People need to know the context... 'Snooki' hardly classifies as a woman. Not advocating the roid head's behaviour in anyway... just saying.

In what context is an assault on a woman ok?I am just wondering because I aint come across one yet.

Where a woman has a weapon she is using to try and kill you with; a knife or a gun perhaps. Personally i'd understand if you decided to knock them out and run rather than stay and be killed.

GStar said:
Shadz69 said:
In what context is an assault on a woman ok?I am just wondering because I aint come across one yet.

Where a woman has a weapon she is using to try and kill you with; a knife or a gun perhaps. Personally i'd understand if you decided to knock them out and run rather than stay and be killed.

You saw more than me in that video clip. Was the gun/knife out of sight?

GStar said:
Shadz69 said:

What about bad breath. I would include that.

Or an opinion, I hate it when they have them. I knew a bird once that had one. Suffice to say I ran.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
GStar said:

You saw more than me in that video clip. Was the gun/knife out of sight?
At what point did Shadz89 mention that video?

He asked me a question; i answered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.