Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

MCC said:
Webb saw the incident and gave a free kick. Mario will be in the clear - unless the FA change the rules all of a sudden. FIFA have done this in the past (think playoffs which shafted Ireland) but i think he will be ok as Webb saw the incident.
They did that in the middle of the FA cup game against the rags, with the help of Chris Foy, if you remember. I think the new rule that was introduced in that game was "City players are not allowed to make perfectly good tackles', or somesuch....

fuck all wrong with that.
get up parker you tosser

I cant see him getting a ban. How can they prove he meant to do that. He wasnt even looking. It was clumsey but did he mean to do that. It would be a bit harsh he stumbled to the ground and caught Parker. Seen worst than that and players getting away as they are good pros. Will Mario I hope he does but with the FA they could go either way.

Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

He's an horrible twat isn't he. All the PR stunts don't fool me. Bad upbringing, abuse blah blah blah he's a nob. Luckily he won 3 very fortunate points for us today.

Damocles said:
Stonewall banning.

You guys are mad

Im not mad..

Im a pineapple.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:33 pm --<br /><br />
Squatter said:
He's an horrible twat isn't he. All the PR stunts don't fool me. Bad upbringing, abuse blah blah blah he's a nob. Luckily he won 3 very fortunate points for us today.

wondered when you'd crawl out..

;)

Sorry for not reading all posts. Just got back from match and watched MOTD2.

Firstly I don't believe that anyone knows for sure it was a stamp, Hansen is out of order for saying that. The only person who knows for sure is Mario. That's not particularly helpful, obviously but it's a fact in this not particularly clear cut situation.

My opinion is that it wasn't deliberate. I just don't see that it was anything other than an accident but then I don't see Mario as the villain he's being made out to be whenever he steps onto a football pitch. I think that the reason everyone else is so vehement in their criticism of him today is because of his reputation. A very good example of this are the post match comments of Redknapp. Why is going on a camera after a match and saying 'he's done it before' acceptable but waving an imaginary card by the side of a pitch isn't. I think that what Redknapp said is far worse. A simple, I don't want to comment on it would suffice. I don't suppose anyone will criticise him though, no not good old 'arry. I'm not condoning Mancini's card waving- just to be clear.

Anyway, just my opinion but if it was ANY other player, they'd be given the benefit of the doubt. Fully agree with Lee Dixon.

Nothin doin ere Arry ! concentrate on yer tax evasion you twitchin cockerney prick ! ... Balotelli just fallin awkward and he even goes to see that Parker was OK after the challenge ! ... innocent on Mario's case yer honour ! (unlike Arry !)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.