Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

Balti said:
andrewmswift said:
video in real time, please. it's not at all a deliberate stamp.

if you watch it in slow motion enough times with the intent of looking for a stamp, you'll find it. watch it how it happened in real time and you'll see there's just no possibility of it being intentional.

this

at real speed imagine Balo having the time to even think about a deliberate stamp

no chance

don't lie just for the sake of it City is better than that

As posted in another thread:

DTeacher said:
Stop frothing at the mouth (some of you) and watch the shove that Modric gives Mario....to knock him off balance. NO WAY that you can say it was DEFINITELY intentional by Mario on Parker.

Hart Dog said:
Balti said:
andrewmswift said:
video in real time, please. it's not at all a deliberate stamp.

if you watch it in slow motion enough times with the intent of looking for a stamp, you'll find it. watch it how it happened in real time and you'll see there's just no possibility of it being intentional.

this

at real speed imagine Balo having the time to even think about a deliberate stamp

no chance

don't lie just for the sake of it City is better than that

It's called having an opinion, yours may differ but I won't call you a liar.

vonksbignose said:
smeeagain said:
i cant believe the defence of ballotelli on here ! theres no doubt that was a blatant stamp for me, ballo should be ashamed,if it was rooney this board would be alight
media witch hunt ? the guy isnt happy unless he is causing chaos somewhere .
we have quite serious problems with our strikers, because dzeko isnt the real deal either

What the fuck are you on about?

You can read another man's mind can you? Because the ACTUAL, VISUAL evidence suggests the opposite of your opinion. It's pretty strange, is it not, that having not even looked behind him to see where his opponent was, Ballotelli would stick his back foot out, in the faint hope that it would hit him in the face? He then goes over & shows genuine concern for his welfare. Also, none of the Spurs players appeal, which is always a good indication of what has gone on.

Its easy to listen to the loudest voices & form an opinion based on what you hear others say, but maybe you might try to grow a backbone & actually form your own opinions based on what you see with your own eyes. Should you attempt this, you may find that your "not the real deal" striker has scored one & got one assist in his last 2 games. And you may also find that Ballotelli is a supremely gifted footballer whom we are very lucky to have; which is precisely why our enemies are trying to get him out of the way the whole time.

Some of the shit spouted on this thread is unbelievable! If you're so offended by the sight of Ballotelli & Dzeko in the blue shirt, you can always vote with your feet. I can assure you, you wouldn't be missed!

Great post. Agree 100%

blink922 said:
vonksbignose said:
smeeagain said:
i cant believe the defence of ballotelli on here ! theres no doubt that was a blatant stamp for me, ballo should be ashamed,if it was rooney this board would be alight
media witch hunt ? the guy isnt happy unless he is causing chaos somewhere .
we have quite serious problems with our strikers, because dzeko isnt the real deal either

What the fuck are you on about?

You can read another man's mind can you? Because the ACTUAL, VISUAL evidence suggests the opposite of your opinion. It's pretty strange, is it not, that having not even looked behind him to see where his opponent was, Ballotelli would stick his back foot out, in the faint hope that it would hit him in the face? He then goes over & shows genuine concern for his welfare. Also, none of the Spurs players appeal, which is always a good indication of what has gone on.

Its easy to listen to the loudest voices & form an opinion based on what you hear others say, but maybe you might try to grow a backbone & actually form your own opinions based on what you see with your own eyes. Should you attempt this, you may find that your "not the real deal" striker has scored one & got one assist in his last 2 games. And you may also find that Ballotelli is a supremely gifted footballer whom we are very lucky to have; which is precisely why our enemies are trying to get him out of the way the whole time.

Some of the shit spouted on this thread is unbelievable! If you're so offended by the sight of Ballotelli & Dzeko in the blue shirt, you can always vote with your feet. I can assure you, you wouldn't be missed!

Great post. Agree 100%

20 + goals between em...

squirtyflower said:
ALL OUR LIVES said:
CityBuzzin said:
No it's not... don't force your imaginary opinion.

Very interesting.......I think this will NOT be acted upon but the media will be going all out for a witch hunt no doubt.

I was there. I saw the incident. I have watched the video.

1) Webb saw it. You don't turn your head that way by accident. He followed the ball with his head but kept in his view the coming together and probably for reasons of player protection. (something he was keen on all game.)

2) The catalyst to the right foot backwards movement was the push in the back by Modric. Not an off balancing push but Balotelli will have felt the contact in his back as a continuing pressure/warning that the coming together is out of control and the momentum/loss of balance on Modrics part is now incharge of that situation. Moving back now to Balotelli - he has ground level contact on his left lower leg ( by Parkers Head). He ( Balo) is off balance himself and just received the hand warning in his back from Modric that potential impact is imminent. Balo is now in real danger of having his left leg caught where it is ( trapped against Parkers head ), falling cross the back of the head ,against the direction of Balo's fall with modrics then falling on top.....owch. Snapped leg time.I'd move my leg quickly under those circumstances as well. To remedy this Balo has to bring his left leg out of that situation immediately. He does this by thrusting it forward.To gain good leverage to then push way from the falling cavalcade of players , his right legs shoots back in what looks like a deliberate action. Well here lies the defence. It was a deliberate action but not to injure the player on the ground but to protect his own legs from being trapped in the fall. Now.......
The pressure in his back eases. Modric stops pushing. The player ( Modric) is not falling on to Balo who doesn't now have to dive headlong away from the "coming together". Instead he takes the quickest route to ground but carries on with a half hearted dive a little bit like a girl would.
Diving to the ground like a girl is not an offence unless he is trying to gain an advantage by cheating. He clearly wasn't.
You would never be able to prove that Balo intended to hurt Parker only that he intended to thrust his leg back.
3) No body appeals. Modric who is the closest to see the whole thing does not appeal like he has just witnessed an assault on a team member.
4) Modric himself becomes off balance and appears to plant a last stumbling foot in the very close vacinity of Parkers head. Any question that he was doing a sly Hartson on Berkovic - not on your nelly.
5) Was there even catagorical contact from the foot plant. Was a blood incident declared on the pitch whereby player leaves to have the wound seen to for the protection of others - not so sure that happened at all.
6) Would you trust the word of a man who receives £200,000 in an off shore bank account, fails to inform her majesty of said transaction and then doesn't think that's tax evasion.
that seems a well balanced view in my book!

But it won't be seen like that. If there are charges brought then i think City will appeal again. The panel would have to prove the intent. How can they ?

Haven't read beyond the last few pages of this thread but judging by the MotD2 thread most blues are coming out in defence of Mario.

I wish I could too but how can anyone claim that wasn't a stamp? He stamps. The aggressive movement of his leg is completely out of keeping with the natural way a person adjusts when they've lost their balance.

Mario is a hot-head - we know this - and for a split-second he flipped.

Immediately after doing so he realises what he's done and looks genuinely remorseful.

I really hope what Leighton says above - about there being enough ambiguity in the incident that the FA can't charge him retrospectively - comes to pass but its equally true to say that if a player from a rival club had done this we'd all be up in arms calling out for a lengthy ban.
Let's not be hypocritical about this. It was a stamp and because it was on Parker's head (which Balo wouldnt know about because he was facing the other way) it looks absolutely fucking shocking.

Lucky Toma said:
Haven't read beyond the last few pages of this thread but judging by the MotD2 thread most blues are coming out in defence of Mario.

I wish I could too but how can anyone claim that wasn't a stamp? He stamps. The aggressive movement of his leg is completely out of keeping with the natural way a person adjusts when they've lost their balance.

Immediately after doing so he realises what he's done and looks genuinely remorseful.

I really hope what Leighton says above - about there being enough ambiguity in the incident that the FA can't charge him retrospectively - comes to pass but its equally true to say that if a player from a rival club had done this we'd all be up in arms calling out for a lengthy ban.
Let's not be hypocritical about this. It was a stamp and because it was on Parker's head (which Balo wouldnt know about because he was facing the other way) it looks absolutely fucking shocking.

Nonsense. You're just speculating based on what you think rather than what everyone else thinks.

Victimise Mario if you like but don't try and pretend everyone else is on your side, they aren't.

mat said:
Comrade Buka said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
this thread should be removed.It's bad enough the media trying to get our players banned but our supporters! ycnmiu

Forum shocker: Some supporters don't support complete inane idiocy.

Some can make their own minds up and not follow what SKY wants them to do.

Because obviously anyone who thinks it was a stomp can not make up their own mind.

I wouldn't take that one to court, mate.

Berkovic_blue said:
Lucky Toma said:

Nonsense. You're just speculating based on what you think rather than what everyone else thinks.

Victimise Mario if you like but don't try and pretend everyone else is on your side, they aren't.

By the same token don't assume that everyone thinks Balo isn't guilty because plenty of City fans think he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.