Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

Berkovic_blue said:
Lucky Toma said:
Haven't read beyond the last few pages of this thread but judging by the MotD2 thread most blues are coming out in defence of Mario.

I wish I could too but how can anyone claim that wasn't a stamp? He stamps. The aggressive movement of his leg is completely out of keeping with the natural way a person adjusts when they've lost their balance.

Mario is a hot-head - we know this - and for a split-second he flipped.

Immediately after doing so he realises what he's done and looks genuinely remorseful.

I really hope what Leighton says above - about there being enough ambiguity in the incident that the FA can't charge him retrospectively - comes to pass but its equally true to say that if a player from a rival club had done this we'd all be up in arms calling out for a lengthy ban.
Let's not be hypocritical about this. It was a stamp and because it was on Parker's head (which Balo wouldnt know about because he was facing the other way) it looks absolutely fucking shocking.

Nonsense. You're just speculating based on what you think rather than what everyone else thinks.

Victimise Mario if you like but don't try and pretend everyone else is on your side, they aren't.

1/ The sentence you highlighted is based on experience from this board after similar incidents involving other players from other clubs.

2/ I'm 'victimising' Mario am I? Really??

3/ I'm not pretending everyone else is on my side which is precisely why I started my post with these words - 'Haven't read beyond the last few pages of this thread but judging by the MotD2 thread most blues are coming out in defence of Mario.'

not guilty
end of
the lunatics have taken over the asylum

@ Lucky Toma

Mate most blues have been defending Mario since the match ended. Theres a particularly good post and analysis on page 58. It's the post with the video and stuff.

Lucky Toma said:
Haven't read beyond the last few pages of this thread but judging by the MotD2 thread most blues are coming out in defence of Mario.

I wish I could too but how can anyone claim that wasn't a stamp? He stamps. The aggressive movement of his leg is completely out of keeping with the natural way a person adjusts when they've lost their balance.

Immediately after doing so he realises what he's done and looks genuinely remorseful.

I really hope what Leighton says above - about there being enough ambiguity in the incident that the FA can't charge him retrospectively - comes to pass but its equally true to say that if a player from a rival club had done this we'd all be up in arms calling out for a lengthy ban.
Let's not be hypocritical about this. It was a stamp and because it was on Parker's head (which Balo wouldnt know about because he was facing the other way) it looks absolutely fucking shocking.

can you tell me how its possible to stamp down with any forceful purpose when you have both feet in the air.....if you can suss out how to do it, you'll be on a winner

Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

Lucky Toma said:

I'm afraid I have to agree with this. As much as we love "madcap Mario" it was a stamp. His only defence(and a very thin one at that) was he wasn't looking at Parker when his foot went down. Imagine that had been Rooney on Milner or Barry, we would be up in arms calling for the FA to ban him until the end of the season! As for Webb not spotting it, I have sympathy with him, in real time, sat right in front of the incident in the family stand, it looked like Mario tripped over him, and it didn't look like he did anything wrong!

denislawsbackheel said:
not guilty
end of
the lunatics have taken over the asylum

In what way is it "end of" ? It clearly isn't "end of" because the media witch hunt has just begun.

I know it's UEFA and not the FA but anyone remember the fat scouse bastard getting away with this?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkwuZgCbAdY[/youtube]

if he did mean it then it's no different to this as no contact was made. rooney didnt get a ban.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZJn4UgpjY4[/youtube]

stony said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Lucky Toma said:

Nonsense. You're just speculating based on what you think rather than what everyone else thinks.

Victimise Mario if you like but don't try and pretend everyone else is on your side, they aren't.

By the same token don't assume that everyone thinks Balo isn't guilty because plenty of City fans think he is.
At no point in his post does he imply that he does assume that. You built a strawman there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.