Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

shadygiz said:
Lucky Toma said:
Haven't read beyond the last few pages of this thread but judging by the MotD2 thread most blues are coming out in defence of Mario.

I wish I could too but how can anyone claim that wasn't a stamp? He stamps. The aggressive movement of his leg is completely out of keeping with the natural way a person adjusts when they've lost their balance.

Mario is a hot-head - we know this - and for a split-second he flipped.

Immediately after doing so he realises what he's done and looks genuinely remorseful.

I really hope what Leighton says above - about there being enough ambiguity in the incident that the FA can't charge him retrospectively - comes to pass but its equally true to say that if a player from a rival club had done this we'd all be up in arms calling out for a lengthy ban.
Let's not be hypocritical about this. It was a stamp and because it was on Parker's head (which Balo wouldnt know about because he was facing the other way) it looks absolutely fucking shocking.

can you tell me how its possible to stamp down with any forceful purpose when you have both feet in the air.....if you can suss out how to do it, you'll be on a winner

Shady, I've seen the incident countless times now - and I've just watched the gif and YouTube vid suggested by Jumanji - and I honestly cannot understand how anyone can deny that he makes a clear stamping motion.
Questioning the physics of it is redundant because he absolutely clear-as-day makes a stamping motion! So it obviously is possible to do so.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Comrade Buka said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Cannot believe anyone can watch that and think it was intentional?

Off balance and being pushed by Modric, yet he had the spatial awareness to know where the head of a player he couldn't see was, while he was rolling underneath him.

Utter shit. Some people are idiots. Simple as that.

Ever occurr to you he wasn't aiming for his head, but for Parker in general?

Yeah, some people are idiots...

In a word, no.

He clearly wasn't aiming at anything, he was stumbling.

Fucking hell, the game has gone mad. A three game ban for falling over.

Spurs fans making cunts of themselves up and down the country tonight.

Bad. Losers.

Not sure how you "aim" behind you to begin with. So what is your point?<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:05 am --<br /><br />
bluelol said:
Wow, Trial by good old Arry, Trial by the media, Trial by some Bluemooners, lets just shoot the f@@ker and save the FA getting involved.

Did someone steal your sweet roll?

ban-mcfc said:
if he did mean it then it's no different to this as no contact was made. rooney didnt get a ban.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZJn4UgpjY4[/youtube]
I don't even need to press play lol

Mancini very unsporting, not how we do things in THIS country, miming a card to try and influence the referee for 5seconds.
Alan Green, for two f***in hours to about 3milion people on Radio 5live trying to influence the suits who run premier league by saying Mario should/will be banned for at least 4games.
Seen worse things in the Q for almost out of date bread in Morrisons.
Red bastard Green!

shadygiz said:
Lucky Toma said:
Haven't read beyond the last few pages of this thread but judging by the MotD2 thread most blues are coming out in defence of Mario.

I wish I could too but how can anyone claim that wasn't a stamp? He stamps. The aggressive movement of his leg is completely out of keeping with the natural way a person adjusts when they've lost their balance.

Mario is a hot-head - we know this - and for a split-second he flipped.

Immediately after doing so he realises what he's done and looks genuinely remorseful.

I really hope what Leighton says above - about there being enough ambiguity in the incident that the FA can't charge him retrospectively - comes to pass but its equally true to say that if a player from a rival club had done this we'd all be up in arms calling out for a lengthy ban.
Let's not be hypocritical about this. It was a stamp and because it was on Parker's head (which Balo wouldnt know about because he was facing the other way) it looks absolutely fucking shocking.

can you tell me how its possible to stamp down with any forceful purpose when you have both feet in the air.....if you can suss out how to do it, you'll be on a winner

Glyn said:
Mancini very unsporting, not how we do things in THIS country, miming a card to try and influence the referee for 5seconds.
Alan Green, for two f***in hours to about 3milion people on Radio 5live trying to influence the suits who run premier league by saying Mario should/will be banned for at least 4games.
Seen worse things in the Q for almost out of date bread in Morrisons.
Red bastard Green!

No doubt Talksport will be the same tomorrow.

pudge said:
ban-mcfc said:
if he did mean it then it's no different to this as no contact was made. rooney didnt get a ban.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZJn4UgpjY4[/youtube]
I don't even need to press play lol

Haha in a fair and just world the F.A would have said exactly the same thing.

craigsteel said:
Clearly accidental, Harry lost and is a poor loser for sure. Messi did the same against Malaga today and they all say it was accidental, Mario made one challenge today and was booked which was another criminal decision against the lad.

I give him 10/10 today worked hard,

Really? I kind of feel like making a compilation of the utter shiteness Balo was today, before he put the pen away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.