Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

BlueAnorak said:
Here is is in glorious SLOW_MOTION technicolour:
1417a86.jpg

Balotelli is off balance due to Parkers face coliding with the boot on his standing leg. Modric's subsequent hard push in Balotelli's left shoulder is the critical piece of the action at this moment. It spins Balotelli round and pushes him forward. Due to the push, Balotelli brings his foot down further back than he originally intended too as he tries to stop falling forward. Indeed there is far too much going on there for Mario to have deliberately stamped as Mario really isn't in control of his own actions. Remember the above is SLOW MOTION.

As it happens Parker was up and around in a minute or so and playing like a spring chicken. If it had been a stamp he wouldn't have got up. Oh and Parker was much more concerned holding his face from the collision with Marios boot than the top of his head - so it shows how much of a stamp it was.

Verdict: No stamp
Oh and Webb saw it perfectly a he was only 6 yards away, slightly further round to the right with a perfect view of the action.With a clear view of where Balotelli's boot landed. Unlike the above TV coverage.

Here is the view further round.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWXsObs2I_o[/youtube]
As can be seen Balotelli's boot hits the grass. Case for Maio's defence proven.

As to Lescott's Elbow on the other hand that was Nasty.

WATCH THEM you are spot on mate Mario's foot hits the ground anyway and not his face vid 2

I hope Mario sues Rednapp who said "I dont think managers should trya nd get players ion trouble" on Friday when asked about the Bobby card issue

BlueAnorak said:
1417a86.jpg

Balotelli is off balance due to Parkers face coliding with the boot on his standing leg. Modric's subsequent hard push in Balotelli's left shoulder is the critical piece of the action at this moment. It spins Balotelli round and pushes him forward. Due to the push, Balotelli brings his foot down further back than he originally intended too as he tries to stop falling forward. Indeed there is far too much going on there for Mario to have deliberately stamped as Mario really isn't in control of his own actions. Remember the above is SLOW MOTION.

As it happens Parker was up and around in a minute or so and playing like a spring chicken. If it had been a stamp he wouldn't have got up. Oh and Parker was much more concerned holding his face from the collision with Marios boot than the top of his head - so it shows how much of a stamp it was.

Oh and Webb saw it perfectly a he was only 6 yards away, slightly further round to the right with a perfect view of the action.With a clear view of where Balotelli's boot landed. Unlike the above TV coverage.

The video shows that it isn't as bad as people are making out... Enough doubt for it to be overlooked. Well we'll see...

As for the Lescott challenge I'm also not sure it's CLEARLY intentional.

But again we'll see.

If we lose both players for 3/4 games we're severely weakened so maybe that's clouding my judgement? But I'm not usually slow to criticise foul play when City players are obviously guilty so let's see what Webb puts in his report... If he's seen both incidents then there's nothing anyone can do.

What exactly does twitcher mean when he says Balotelli does it all the time i can recall Mario running round the pitch kicking people in the head. Thats slander he should be charged and city should make a complaint im sick of spivs taking the piss out of us

pudge said:
ban-mcfc said:
if he did mean it then it's no different to this as no contact was made. rooney didnt get a ban.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZJn4UgpjY4[/youtube]
I don't even need to press play lol

haha!

so many different people are unsure about it, not just city fans who think it was an accident. i don't know how the FA can change the refs decision because we really don't know if he meant it.

i want mario to come and and defend himself.

i'm completely 50/50 atm.

Comrade Buka said:
craigsteel said:
Clearly accidental, Harry lost and is a poor loser for sure. Messi did the same against Malaga today and they all say it was accidental, Mario made one challenge today and was booked which was another criminal decision against the lad.

I give him 10/10 today worked hard,

Really? I kind of feel like making a compilation of the utter shiteness Balo was today, before he put the pen away.
Where are you based? You dont seem a balotelli fan.

He meant it. Should've been arry's face.

tamsie said:
BlueAnorak said:
1417a86.jpg

WATCH THEM you are spot on mate Mario's foot hits the ground anyway and not his face vid 2

I hope Mario sues Rednapp who said "I dont think managers should trya nd get players ion trouble" on Friday when asked about the Bobby card issue

yup agree, that second video looks like he suddenly tried to get his balance by spreading his legs. both feet are off the ground.

they CAN'T ban him for that, lescotts is more worrying.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:23 am --<br /><br />also if you watch that second slow mo vid, his left leg moves just as quick as his right leg to spread them to regain his balance.

i think he should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Reckon Balotelli meant it but there's still that element of doubt..

Either way whatever the FA do will be seen as controversial. A no win situation for them really.

Hopefully it will go unpunished. It should too there has to be 100% certainty as far as I'm concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.