Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

Vinjay said:
Reckon Balotelli meant it but there's still that element of doubt..

Either way whatever the FA do will be seen as controversial. A no win situation for them really.

Hopefully it will go unpunished. It should too there has to be 100% certainty as far as I'm concerned.
Watch this and there's nothing in it. Hysterical over reaction. Thanks Harry!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWXsObs2I_o&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

If I had to make a choice, I'd rather Mario get the ban than Lescott, I want the Kompany/Lescott pairing back together and we'd have to make do with Aguero and Dzeko for four games, although I still find it ridiculous that a club at our level now has only three available strikers.

LoveCity said:
If I had to make a choice, I'd rather Mario get the ban than Lescott, I want the Kompany/Lescott pairing back together and we'd have to make do with Aguero and Dzeko for four games, although I still find it ridiculous that a club at our level now has only three available strikers.
But we can play with one central striker and two wide forwards like Silva and AJ.

If you signed a big name forward they wouldn't play unless we had injuries and suspension. We need Guidetti and Nimeley too come back next season after loan spells and make the step up. Worked for Welbeck

Marvin said:
If you signed a big name forward they wouldn't play unless we had injuries and suspension. We need Guidetti and Nimeley too come back next season after loan spells and make the step up. Worked for Welbeck

Guidetti would be enough for me but having them both (if Nimely can produce regularly) would be better. We should have five or six strikers readily available even if #5 and #6 are in the reserves.

blue underpants said:
What exactly does twitcher mean when he says Balotelli does it all the time i can recall Mario running round the pitch kicking people in the head. Thats slander he should be charged and city should make a complaint im sick of spivs taking the piss out of us

baconface said exactly the same about kompany "does it all the time" , they are both a pair of senile old cnuts

Marvin said:
Vinjay said:

Either way whatever the FA do will be seen as controversial. A no win situation for them really.

Hopefully it will go unpunished. It should too there has to be 100% certainty as far as I'm concerned.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWXsObs2I_o&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I've obviously seen it already otherwise wouldn't have commented.

Redknapp should probably be more upset about the clumsy defending that gave away the penalty. Absolute nerves of steel from Mario to put the penalty away so casually.

Violence can never be condoned though it was hardly the most violent thing you will see. Just because some on here state he probably meant it is hardly likely to influence the FA.

Still I gravitate towards people like Balotelli with his attitude and charisma more than the type of players who would kiss babies and help little old ladies cross the road. Why always me that was what you call a true pop culture moment. Total genius.

Nothing wrong with a little charisma and controversy. Its not like he kicks spectators, cheats with his brother's wife or sets out to end a players career.

Football needs people like him especially when they bring the video replays in and papers are filled with even more boring quotes and redundant cliches.

Our Mr balotelli did not and never would stamp on that fucking cheep spurs tramp Parker.
The man loves down'an'outs' if he would have seen Mr Parker on the deck
he would have got the nasty little fucker a room for the night at a nice hotel.

And our favourite the Daily Fail leads the campaign to get Balo banned.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2090330/Mario-Balotelli-face-FA-ban--Graham-Poll.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Poll.html</a>

Marvin said:
Vinjay said:

that's a good angle, doesn't look as bad, hopefully the FA has a look at this version.

Marvin said:
Vinjay said:

That angle actually makes it worse as it becomes totally conclusive that he could have put his foot straight down if he wanted to balance himself. The other angle is more dramatic, but you can't actually tell is he was genuinley trying to catch Parker or steady himself. In this version you can clearly see that he moves his foot away from the ground, so he intention wasn't to steady himself but catch Parker. It first glance it does seem as if your clip shows there was nothing in it, but on closer inspection it actually pretty muich condems Mario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.