Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

THFC6061 said:
1417a86.jpg

Definite stamp, as you can clearly see.

City can count themselves very fortunate that they didn't have two players sent-off yesterday.

When the FA review the video evidence, both players may well receive suspensions, although that's of little comfort to Spurs.

Oh well...

Go away!

Couldn't care less. We won, its 3 points and I am happy. If Balotelli gets banned(which he wont) we have Dzeko. Even though Dzeko have been playing like shit lately, he still scored winner against Wigan, and we wont have walking time bomb for few games

I wish Balotelli would have just punched that stupid **** in the face and kicked him in the gonads. Spurs fans go home, get your own board. Few agree with you and the other couldn't be arsed.

THFC you got a bullshit graph to prove that he stamped on him as thats ur usual stand by to back uop your nonsense no go away and try bring up some stats to show you were the better team as this seems to be the case asccording to everyone.

Joga Bonito said:
My mate has played a lot more football than I have and he thinks Balotelli was trying to regain his balance when he saw it live, he's not a Blue though he's a Rovers supporter
With all respect, i played myself nd i can t follow that agumentation. It s was an unnatural movement by Balotelli.

As long Webb didn t saw it, there will be no consequences. Tho Refs change their judgement after seeing the Tv footage.

it was a clear stamp. its as clear as day. its as clear as carroll isnt worth 35 million or king kenny is 20 years past it as a manager.
if balotelli was granny shagger and parker was silva we would all have been demanding a red card. mario should be banned im afraid. maybe the fa will let us off over the disgraceful kompany red card

lescotts is overlooked. i thinkt that was an accident in that he is clumsy and hes putting his arm out to shrug off kaboul and manages to forearm smash him

I thought his booking was extremely harsh. First challenge and he's in the book. Yet others get four or five fouls before they get a yellow.

The "stamp"... very hard to prove it was intentional. Given the fact that Glen Johnson's two footed off the ground lunge at Lescott last week wasn't a straight red, and the referee refused to change his decisioon the following day, we might yet get away with this.

But, for me, Balotelli is too high maintenance.

Whether it's just a case of "give a dog a bad name" or not, every game he turns out we have no idea of his mental state. For all his talent we can't be going through this on a regular basis.

Every few weeks it appears he has matured and is now ready to establish himself... then just as suddenly we are back in the spotlight again with one of his daft moments.

I hope he gets off with it. But I very much doubt it. And that's another 4 game ban for him. Can we afford this for very much longer?

I hope this doesn't seriously affect our Premiership bid, but seeing as Tevez, Kolo, Yaya are unavailable for us, I hope Mancini has at least another forward player in his sights this week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.