Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

'He's done that before'

Not making any accusations of conspiracy here, but I find it strange that 'Arry made the same comments about Mario's challenge yesterday, that Ferguson used about Kompany - 'He's done that before'....both with minds on the fact that there'd be some kind of FA inquiry.

CONSPIRACY!

Re: 'He's done that before'

would pmsl if mario talks about arrys court case. yeah hea done tax evasion before

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

balkanno said:
Joga Bonito said:
My mate has played a lot more football than I have and he thinks Balotelli was trying to regain his balance when he saw it live, he's not a Blue though he's a Rovers supporter
With all respect, i played myself nd i can t follow that agumentation. It s was an unnatural movement by Balotelli.
How about if someone like Modric gives you a shove in the back?

Re: 'He's done that before'

they all know that they have no chance of winning the league unless we implode, all these statements are said with the hope that the FA will give them a helping hand

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

HorshamBlue said:
balkanno said:
Joga Bonito said:
My mate has played a lot more football than I have and he thinks Balotelli was trying to regain his balance when he saw it live, he's not a Blue though he's a Rovers supporter
With all respect, i played myself nd i can t follow that agumentation. It s was an unnatural movement by Balotelli.
How about if someone like Modric gives you a shove in the back?
????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.