Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: 'He's done that before'

One thing we are going to have to overcome is that the rest of the league would rather Spurs or Manure won the title.
We are hated by the other managers, Mancini is hugely disliked cos he's got the job they'd all love and he doesn't pick up the phone to offer any 'struggling' boss his support!!!

What do you mean by conspiracy?

What it is is manipulative language used to try and influence the post-match decision.

It's slander as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to email City today to say that we should complain about them comments. The fucking twitching, bent, cockerney wanker! I hope he gets dry bum raled in prison the fucking ****!

Didn't he also say in one of the interviews yesterday "He's always doing it" - where's the evidence?

From a Spurs viewpoint it takes the attention off their failing title bid. For City.... perhaps we should talk about refereeing consistency. This would be a good moment for the Club to say that it totally supports the use of video technology from the start of next season with a tennis-like appeal system.

In that scenario Harry could have appealed at the time, if he felt strongly about it, and likewise we'd appeal against the sendings off/challenges that go against us.

All could be done within seconds and not delay the game (rather that than the negativity afterwards).

Film shows that the ref was watching all the time as well!

He shouldn't have been on the pitch.

That's Scott Parker I'm talking about.

I woke up early this morning and thought I may as well get up. So I went downstairs and put the full 90mimutes of the game on while having a bowl of Alpen.

In the first half Scott Parker made a dangerous tackle on Micah which should have seen a booking. He then made four more fouls without receiving a caution. Then he pulled down Nasri for the incident he got booked for. The guy should have been booked twice definitely, three or four times possibly.

He should not have been on the pitch.

This all happened before the Mario incident. I have no sorrow for Spurs for it. Had Parker been off, Mario wouldn't have done what he did (right or wrong..to be honest I think it was wrong, it looks dodgy to me, but that's irrelevant as Parker shouldn't have been on the pitch!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.