Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

balkanno said:
HorshamBlue said:
balkanno said:
With all respect, i played myself nd i can t follow that agumentation. It s was an unnatural movement by Balotelli.
How about if someone like Modric gives you a shove in the back?
????
Modric shoved him whilst both feet were off the ground.

1417a86.jpg

Re: He shouldn't have been on the pitch.

danburge82 said:
That's Scott Parker I'm talking about.

I woke up early this morning and thought I may as well get up. So I went downstairs and put the full 90mimutes of the game on while having a bowl of Alpen.

In the first half Scott Parker made a dangerous tackle on Micah which should have seen a booking. He then made four more fouls without receiving a caution. Then he pulled down Nasri for the incident he got booked for. The guy should have been booked twice definitely, three or four times possibly.

He should not have been on the pitch.

This all happened before the Mario incident. I have no sorrow for Spurs for it. Had Parker been off, Mario wouldn't have done what he did (right or wrong..to be honest I think it was wrong, it looks dodgy to me, but that's irrelevant as Parker shouldn't have been on the pitch!).
Seems like the BBC and Sky go through frame by frame for any incident and show it. After the FA Cup Derby City fans found an elbow on Micah by Evra I think and the Giggs scissor kick on Aguero which were scarcely referred to in the coverage

^
Doesn't look deliberate to me. And I'm a fan who doesn't want to see our players stamping.

A no-mark shitty little cockerney yard dog

That´s what the Brit press think is what makes English football great

They´d better get sharpening their knives come June

cyprustavern said:
Was it Alpen original or Alpen nut crunch ?
Original.

I was going to have an egg but I couldn't be arsed with the faff.

He shouldn't have been on the pitch.

I've been saying that all last night, Parker did the same in the spurs qpr game 6 straight fouls no booking whatsoever, he continued to do the same again yesterday, but he is wing commander scotty Parker, the england Harry's boy, well fk him and redknapp

HorshamBlue said:
balkanno said:
HorshamBlue said:
How about if someone like Modric gives you a shove in the back?
????
Modric shoved him whilst both feet were off the ground.

1417a86.jpg
Not realy, it s happening at the same time, take a better look.

tho, there s no need to react by mario, just go down nd the ref should decide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.