Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: 'He's done that before'

Gary James said:
Didn't he also say in one of the interviews yesterday "He's always doing it" - where's the evidence?

From a Spurs viewpoint it takes the attention off their failing title bid. For City.... perhaps we should talk about refereeing consistency. This would be a good moment for the Club to say that it totally supports the use of video technology from the start of next season with a tennis-like appeal system.

In that scenario Harry could have appealed at the time, if he felt strongly about it, and likewise we'd appeal against the sendings off/challenges that go against us.

All could be done within seconds and not delay the game (rather that than the negativity afterwards).

Film shows that the ref was watching all the time as well!

As the ref was when Adebayor's foot went onto VanPersie's face and the ref was put under pressure to

a/ Change the reason for his booking of Adebayor from crowd incitement to time wasting
b/ Even though he had a clear view from six yards on the alleged stamp, Adebayor was charged retrospectively

So the FA actually did him twice

Re: He shouldn't have been on the pitch.

danburge82 said:
That's Scott Parker I'm talking about.

I woke up early this morning and thought I may as well get up. So I went downstairs and put the full 90mimutes of the game on while having a bowl of Alpen.

In the first half Scott Parker made a dangerous tackle on Micah which should have seen a booking. He then made four more fouls without receiving a caution. Then he pulled down Nasri for the incident he got booked for. The guy should have been booked twice definitely, three or four times possibly.

He should not have been on the pitch.

This all happened before the Mario incident. I have no sorrow for Spurs for it. Had Parker been off, Mario wouldn't have done what he did (right or wrong..to be honest I think it was wrong, it looks dodgy to me, but that's irrelevant as Parker shouldn't have been on the pitch!).

Have to disagree about the tackle on Micah, he won the ball, it was a one footed tackle and Richards didnt react at all other than a slightly over exuberant jump to aviod. Dont disagree about the foul on Nasri but he was booked for that.

We could argue that we should have had a penalty when Assou-Ekotto clearly held onto a player in the box.

Being fair a draw probably been a fair result but God knows we've had our fair share of dodgy decisions of late and the win yesterday was (after the 6-1) possibly the most signifficant result of the year for us.

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

The cookie monster said:
THFC6061 said:
1417a86.jpg

Definite stamp, as you can clearly see.

City can count themselves very fortunate that they didn't have two players sent-off yesterday.

When the FA review the video evidence, both players may well receive suspensions, although that's of little comfort to Spurs.

Oh well...

Go away!

yes go away ffs and look at the other clip thats posted on here from a different angle...then come back..

Im a bit unsure about this being a stamp now. All fans from around Prem are going to say its a stamp before they have even seen it, i.e the cockney scouser i was talking to today, "that Balotelli is a dirty bastard", "you seen it the?," "no", "fuck off then"
Anyway the more i watch it the less it seems so deliberate i mean he isn't even looking and looks to be finding his footing. The big give away for me is that he doesn't look back to inspect the damage he may of caused if he meant it. He walks away not realising more than anything

Re: 'He's done that before'

They can't match the quality of football we can produce, the mystery of Balotelli, the midfield artistry of Silva, the defensive majesty of Kompany so let's go on a spree of blackguarding the players in the hope that the FArce come up with some nonsense like they did when SWP was having the shit kicked out of him, when we were set up for doing MANUre again and they uphold the nonsense of the ref with VK, let's undermine their manager at every turn by suggesting he's heading for the loony bin. I said it yesterday, I repeat today, were we to win the league, has there ever been a winner in the history of the game where the darker forces allied with the dark arts have attempted to thwart a club's progress with off-field attacks? The year CFC won it I don't recall a similar set of forces allied to denigrate what they achieved on the pitch, nor do I recall Blackburn's successful season being lambasted because they had bought top quality players AND paid them top money!

I like to line up the usual culprits and just ask them what is it about MCFC's success that is so different from other previous winners!

Re: He shouldn't have been on the pitch.

bluevengence said:
No mention that King should have been red carded i see

Parker was covering King so wasn't a goal scoring opportunity in the way Ref's now term this.
Parkers challenge on Micah was a good one imo as well, he won the ball and not one player made any noise about it including Micah

THFC6061 said:
1417a86.jpg

Definite stamp, as you can clearly see.

City can count themselves very fortunate that they didn't have two players sent-off yesterday.

When the FA review the video evidence, both players may well receive suspensions, although that's of little comfort to Spurs.

Oh well...

Why don't you make a stat chart of how we've taken 6 points from you and put 8 past you this season?

Should keep your bitter face quiet for 10 minutes.

'He's done that before'

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
They can't match the quality of football we can produce, the mystery of Balotelli, the midfield artistry of Silva, the defensive majesty of Kompany so let's go on a spree of blackguarding the players in the hope that the FArce come up with some nonsense like they did when SWP was having the shit kicked out of him, when we were set up for doing MANUre again and they uphold the nonsense of the ref with VK, let's undermine their manager at every turn by suggesting he's heading for the loony bin. I said it yesterday, I repeat today, were we to win the league, has there ever been a winner in the history of the game where the darker forces allied with the dark arts have attempted to thwart a club's progress with off-field attacks? The year CFC won it I don't recall a similar set of forces allied to denigrate what they achieved on the pitch, nor do I recall Blackburn's successful season being lambasted because they had bought top quality players AND paid them top money!

I like to line up the usual culprits and just ask them what is it about MCFC's success that is so different from other previous winners!

Tell you what it is they dont want there beloved rags being overshadowed by there neighbours and I think that's the bottom line! We'll have to get used to it because it's here to stay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.