Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: He shouldn't have been on the pitch.

bluevengence said:
No mention that King should have been red carded i see

I got up this morning wondering about this. Watched the 60 secs followed by the extended and then re-ran the penalty. I am certain that Mario was winding up a shot. Goal scoring opportunity, 'Arry? Before Mario smacked the ball past that nice man Mr. Friedel, yer captain should have walked past the Wall of Fame! Not one single mention of Ledley getting a card, red, yellow, primrose, cream, beige, off-white? Nowt. Yer can bet yer last pound to a bucket of horseshite that Savic, Lescott, Clichy, Kolarov, Micah, Joe, the corner post with a blue flag would have had an early bath for a tackle like that.

What will cost us this season were we not to reign supreme, will be the leniency shown to other clubs by the same refs who nearly choke on the whistle or rip the pocket off their shorts getting out a card, when a blue shirt transgresses.

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

quiet_riot said:
THFC6061 said:
1417a86.jpg

Definite stamp, as you can clearly see.

City can count themselves very fortunate that they didn't have two players sent-off yesterday.

When the FA review the video evidence, both players may well receive suspensions, although that's of little comfort to Spurs.

Oh well...

Why don't you make a stat chart of how we've taken 6 points from you and put 8 past you this season?

Should keep your bitter face quiet for 10 minutes.

Or the fact in our last 4 meetings since Spuds became the super team of the Premiership there record reads

Played 4
Won 0
Lost 3
Drawn 1
GF 2
GA 9

BoyBlue_1985 said:
quiet_riot said:
THFC6061 said:
1417a86.jpg

Definite stamp, as you can clearly see.

City can count themselves very fortunate that they didn't have two players sent-off yesterday.

When the FA review the video evidence, both players may well receive suspensions, although that's of little comfort to Spurs.

Oh well...

Why don't you make a stat chart of how we've taken 6 points from you and put 8 past you this season?

Or the fact in our last 4 meetings since Spuds became the super team of the Premiership there record reads

Played 4
Won 0
Lost 3
Drawn 1
GF 2
GA 9

Yes, but they do play the best football the world has ever seen....

quiet_riot said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
quiet_riot said:

Played 4
Won 0
Lost 3
Drawn 1
GF 2
GA 9

Yes, but they do play the best football the world has ever seen....

Exactly Barcelona are shitting themselves about next season and look at how they destroyed Real Madrid home and away last season

imho, blue tinted specs off, that's a stamp, seems totally unnatural to kick out backwards when you are falling forwards or spinning. All that's doing is pushinh him further off balance with that leg movement. To prevent a fall his leg should be going out to the right or in front of his body.

If it was shrek every poster would be saying "Ban the f****r for 4 games".

bluemoondays said:
imho, blue tinted specs off, that's a stamp, seems totally unnatural to kick out backwards when you are falling forwards or spinning. All that's doing is pushinh him further off balance with that leg movement. To prevent a fall his leg should be going out to the right or in front of his body.

This is true but then i would ban Rooney for life just for being a registered footballer

Re: He shouldn't have been on the pitch.

Quinninho said:
danburge82 said:
That's Scott Parker I'm talking about.

I woke up early this morning and thought I may as well get up. So I went downstairs and put the full 90mimutes of the game on while having a bowl of Alpen.

In the first half Scott Parker made a dangerous tackle on Micah which should have seen a booking. He then made four more fouls without receiving a caution. Then he pulled down Nasri for the incident he got booked for. The guy should have been booked twice definitely, three or four times possibly.

He should not have been on the pitch.

This all happened before the Mario incident. I have no sorrow for Spurs for it. Had Parker been off, Mario wouldn't have done what he did (right or wrong..to be honest I think it was wrong, it looks dodgy to me, but that's irrelevant as Parker shouldn't have been on the pitch!).

Have to disagree about the tackle on Micah, he won the ball, it was a one footed tackle and Richards didnt react at all other than a slightly over exuberant jump to aviod. Dont disagree about the foul on Nasri but he was booked for that.

We could argue that we should have had a penalty when Assou-Ekotto clearly held onto a player in the box.

Being fair a draw probably been a fair result but God knows we've had our fair share of dodgy decisions of late and the win yesterday was (after the 6-1) possibly the most signifficant result of the year for us.

Sorry I Have to diagree. It was a fair tackle, Micah went in like a steam train and parker stok a leg out. In no fucking way was it a sending off. If that was tackling is dead! One of the very decisions Webb got right IMO.

-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:20 am --

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluemoondays said:
imho, blue tinted specs off, that's a stamp, seems totally unnatural to kick out backwards when you are falling forwards or spinning. All that's doing is push further off balance with that leg movement. To prevent a fall his leg should be going out to the right or in front of his body.

This is true but then i would ban Rooney for life just for being a registered footballer

Only this (and Scholes)

johnny on the spot said:
Spurs fan on talksport calling for GMP to get involved. These cunts are unbelievable.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcF0XTy3V1w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcF0XTy3V1w</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56OGlLHZPfI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56OGlLHZPfI</a>

(2 seperate incidents = NO BAN)

Spurs cant talk really can they ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.