Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

bluemoondays said:
imho, blue tinted specs off, that's a stamp, seems totally unnatural to kick out backwards when you are falling forwards or spinning. All that's doing is pushinh him further off balance with that leg movement. To prevent a fall his leg should be going out to the right or in front of his body.

If it was shrek every poster would be saying "Ban the f****r for 4 games".
Have you made any allowance at all for the fact that he was being pushed over by Modric at the time. I believe it was a reaction to this push which made him kick back.

The more I see the replay, the less convinced I am that it was deliberate. As he was spinning he catches his left leg with his right, which deflects his right foot towards Parker's head. Total accident - these things happen. Let's support our players against Harry's post match drivel "He's (Balotelli) always doing it" ! So he accidently kicks someone in the head every week does he? Total tosh from a tax evader!

balo should never come off the bench.

If he starts he's ok, if he's a sub he comes on like a demented idiot intent on getting sent off in world record time.

I thought the first challenge was a harsh yellow - that's the ref giving it because he's balo, which is perhaps why he was a little more lenient for the alleged stamp - or saw that he was pushed in the back as he was falling - or, as I am sure will (now) be the case, will not mention the incident and say he didn't see it to open the door for the FA to have him hung, drawn, quartered and put in a duvet cover full of wasps for a month....

Stawbs said:
If they ban him and Lescott, they have to look back at the Liverpool game surely with the two-footed challenge by Johnson the bell?

No because the ref said he saw the Johnson tackle therefore the FA can do nothing

We will now know exactly how corrupt the fookin FA are over the next few hours

Ballo - Ref clearly saw it as he pointed to the incident but if he say he did not see it in his report the FA can cite hiom and there will be a ban

Lescott - Nothing has been said really about this incident but Webb could easily say that he did not see anything leaving the door open for the FA to cite Lescott

Expectiung both Lescott and Ballo to be cited and recieve 3 / 4 match bans each

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4078509/Mario-Balotelli-car-pelted-hours-after-Scott-Parker-stamp-row.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... p-row.html</a>

united fans are so classy

york away to this! said:
balo should never come off the bench.

If he starts he's ok, if he's a sub he comes on like a demented idiot intent on getting sent off in world record time.

I thought the first challenge was a harsh yellow - that's the ref giving it because he's balo, which is perhaps why he was a little more lenient for the alleged stamp - or saw that he was pushed in the back as he was falling - or, as I am sure will (now) be the case, will not mention the incident and say he didn't see it to open the door for the FA to have him hung, drawn, quartered and put in a duvet cover full of wasps for a month....

I agree with the bit about him being different when he starts.

The booking was fair in my opinion.He was nowhere near the ball and doesnt need to be making challenges like that.

Parker made 5/6 foul tackles before he was booked .A similar situation with Adam in the Carling Cup.That does not excuse Mario who at least was guilty of intent.Does he not realise the damage he can do to our campaign by his self centred attitude.Could be one of the greats but could any of us seriously say we have confidence he will not get himself sent off in some other crucial game before the end of the season?Each time Isee him going into a tackle Ido feel nervous of the outcome he does not seem to be aware of the consequences if he goes over the top,or the fact that he is a marked man by refs because of his reputation.

It's deliberate but just his usual petulence. Maybe a bit over the top to catch his head like he did. Fuck it though, it's a season long competition and things even out so this is our good luck for the Kompany bad luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.