Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

Marios alleged stamp will catch up with him sooner or later,give a dog a bad name and all that.......
We've already seen that his reputation precedes him with soft bookings as well as the ones he's deserved.If he gets off with this,he's going to be even more of a marked man with the refs.We'll be on the wrong end of some more contentious decisions im betting.It doesn't matter whether we agree or disagree if he did it on purpose,the damage is done we are the new evil empire.

Juan King said:
twinkletoes said:
If Mario was banging them in every week I could forgive him for this but he isnt so I cant.

His off the field hype has exceeded his ability on the field and the two are becoming difficult to separate.

What he did to Parker could have cost us the game and we will (could) lose him for the next four games.

His benefits on the field have to be balanced against his self destruct button.

Whilst we are in the midst of our first real title challenge his behaviour could be our undoing.

He banged in what could prove to be one of the most important goals of the season yesterday.

So there wasnt one other player on the pitch that could have taken that penalty?

the opinion of the scum in the office is that it was a deliberate stamp as part of a pre-determined policy to get him a move to milan.

it's obvious, they say, that he hates it here in manc - next step will be an "I'm being victimised" statement and a transfer request in the summer.....

oh well.

Re: Paul Simpson

bellamys dodgy knee said:
Liked him as a player but i am disgusted that he is on SSN talking about the Scott Parker thing..

I was at a wedding in Sheffield mide 80s and he was there - trust me he is no Blue at all.Hate him since that day and wish him all the bad luck he can get.

Obviously I have said that I think it wasn't deliberate but I am willing to accept that it may have been. We don't know. There is no certainty, how anyone can claim there is, one way or the other, I don't understand but I'd sure like some of their mind reading capabilities.

Far more blatantly deliberate elbows, stamps etc have had far less attention/discussion.

Swap the two incidents around so it becomes Balotelli's arm and Lescott's foot. Which one would be talked about more at the moment? I would hazard a guess at the arm.

twinkletoes said:
If Mario was banging them in every week I could forgive him for this but he isnt so I cant.

His off the field hype has exceeded his ability on the field and the two are becoming difficult to separate.

What he did to Parker could have cost us the game and we will (could) lose him for the next four games.

Whilst we are in the midst of our first real title challenge his behaviour could be our undoing.

I would say 12 goals in 19 games makes your 1st point well pointless!!!

Your 3rd point makes no sense if you don't think he is of any benefit to the team

He has won us more games than he has lost us which at my last count he has lost us 0 (this season) which makes your last point pointless

Apart from that great post keep it up

Had a rag at work
Say he should have been sent off
Said yes should but he wasn't
Like giggs in the cup should have been sent off but wasn't

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

not going into whether mario should have been sent off or not but by when will we know if fa are going to charge him. anyone have any idea?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
twinkletoes said:

I would say 12 goals in 19 games makes your 1st point well pointless!!!

Your 3rd point makes no sense if you don't think he is of any benefit to the team

He has won us more games than he has lost us which at my last count he has lost us 0 (this season) which makes your last point pointless

Apart from that great post keep it up

this^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.