Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

twinkletoes said:
If Mario was banging them in every week I could forgive him for this but he isnt so I cant.

His off the field hype has exceeded his ability on the field and the two are becoming difficult to separate.

What he did to Parker could have cost us the game and we will (could) lose him for the next four games.

His benefits on the field have to be balanced against his self destruct button.

Whilst we are in the midst of our first real title challenge his behaviour could be our undoing.

Whichever way you look at it the facts are that Balotelli won and scored the penalty yesterday that won us three points and one of the biggest wins of the season/history.

I’ll forgive him

BoyBlue_1985 said:
twinkletoes said:
If Mario was banging them in every week I could forgive him for this but he isnt so I cant.

His off the field hype has exceeded his ability on the field and the two are becoming difficult to separate.

What he did to Parker could have cost us the game and we will (could) lose him for the next four games.

Whilst we are in the midst of our first real title challenge his behaviour could be our undoing.

I would say 12 goals in 19 games makes your 1st point well pointless!!!

Your 3rd point makes no sense if you don't think he is of any benefit to the team

He has won us more games than he has lost us which at my last count he has lost us 0 (this season) which makes your last point pointless

Apart from that great post keep it up

We could have lost the game because of Balotelli yesterday.

How many penalties does that include?

How can he win us games when is banned?

By the way I am sorry you are unable to read English that well.

Having read the vast majority of the 86 pages over the last day or so thought I would give a couple of points:

It was a deliberate stamp.
He will get a 4 game ban.
Any City fans calling fellow blues a rag for daring to suggest it was deliberate needs to grow the fuck up.
I'd be much more concerned if we were losing Aguero for 4 games.
Was a fantastic 3 points.
Id expect us to move further clear of the Rags in the next month.
However I do still think we need 1-2 more players to assist with Squeaky bumtime.

This is all.....

wireblue said:
Whichever way you look at it the facts are that Balotelli won and scored the penalty yesterday that won us three points and one of the biggest wins of the season/history.

I’ll forgive him

I would too, if it was stupidity. But this goes beyond stupidity and into evil territory.

Also, he was complete shite up until the penalty, which doesn't really improve his cause.

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Having read the vast majority of the 86 pages over the last day or so thought I would give a couple of points:

It was a deliberate stamp.
He will get a 4 game ban.
Any City fans calling fellow blues a rag for daring to suggest it was deliberate needs to grow the fuck up.
I'd be much more concerned if we were losing Aguero for 4 games.
Was a fantastic 3 points.
Id expect us to move further clear of the Rags in the next month.
However I do still think we need 1-2 more players to assist with Squeaky bumtime.

This is all.....

Great minds......

Comrade Buka said:
wireblue said:

I’ll forgive him

I would too, if it was stupidity. But this goes beyond stupidity and into evil territory.

Also, he was complete shite up until the penalty, which doesn't really improve his cause.

Shut up.

Try looking at the vid. Look at Balo's boot & Parker's hand.

You will change your mind.

twinkletoes said:
Juan King said:
twinkletoes said:

He banged in what could prove to be one of the most important goals of the season yesterday.

So there wasnt one other player on the pitch that could have taken that penalty?
Who won it?

SWP's back said:
twinkletoes said:
Juan King said:
He banged in what could prove to be one of the most important goals of the season yesterday.

So there wasnt one other player on the pitch that could have taken that penalty?
Who won it?

Who kicked Parker in the head just before the penalty?

Comrade Buka said:
wireblue said:

I’ll forgive him

He was better than what he replaced.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:46 am --<br /><br />
twinkletoes said:
SWP's back said:
twinkletoes said:
Who won it?

Who kicked Parker in the head just before the penalty?
No one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.