Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

twinkletoes said:
We could have lost the game because of Balotelli yesterday.

How many penalties does that include?

How can he win us games when is banned?

By the way I am sorry you are unable to read English that well.

Balotelli won us the game yesterday................ FACT

twinkletoes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
twinkletoes said:
If Mario was banging them in every week I could forgive him for this but he isnt so I cant.

His off the field hype has exceeded his ability on the field and the two are becoming difficult to separate.

What he did to Parker could have cost us the game and we will (could) lose him for the next four games.

His benefits on the field have to be balanced against his self destruct button.

Whilst we are in the midst of our first real title challenge his behaviour could be our undoing.

I would say 12 goals in 19 games makes your 1st point well pointless!!!

Your 3rd point makes no sense if you don't think he is of any benefit to the team

He has won us more games than he has lost us which at my last count he has lost us 0 (this season) which makes your last point pointless

Apart from that great post keep it up

We could have lost the game because of Balotelli yesterday.

How many penalties does that include?

How can he win us games when is banned?

By the way I am sorry you are unable to read English that well.

So if Balotelli gets sent off we automatically lose the game?

Its 3 or 4 penalties but how is that relevant to your statement of "if he was banging goals in," which i proved he pretty much is

Again back to your 1st statement you said he is not banging goals in so if he is banned why would that affect us?

By the way i can read perfectly its just you chat shit and judging by the responses you are getting to your 1st post every one else agrees with me

yeah just seen dermot gallagher say that. don't think he has any influence at the fa but at least a former so called top ref has agreed there is no case to answer. oh and by the way is that natalie sawyer fit or what?

SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
blingy said:
Well Said Dermot Gallager " Both incidents inconclusive , no case to answer "

Excellent.
When did he say this? Great if he did. He usually gets what the panel decide right.

If this helps im going to go and bum Dermot Gallager unless that makes him change his mind

What does everyone think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.