Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

BoyBlue_1985 said:
twinkletoes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I would say 12 goals in 19 games makes your 1st point well pointless!!!

Your 3rd point makes no sense if you don't think he is of any benefit to the team

He has won us more games than he has lost us which at my last count he has lost us 0 (this season) which makes your last point pointless

Apart from that great post keep it up

We could have lost the game because of Balotelli yesterday.

How many penalties does that include?

How can he win us games when is banned?

By the way I am sorry you are unable to read English that well.

So if Balotelli gets sent off we automatically lose the game?

Its 3 or 4 penalties but how is that relevant to your statement of "if he was banging goals in," which i proved he pretty much is

Again back to your 1st statement you said he is not banging goals in so if he is banned why would that affect us?

By the way i can read perfectly its just you chat shit and judging by the responses you are getting to your 1st post every one else agrees with me

If you just want to attack me personally then dont bother even replying to my posts.

SWP's back said:
blingy said:
SWP's back said:
When? SSN? Really?

yep !!! shocked me too !!!
Gutted. I go for one shit having put up with the replays all morning and miss Sir Dermot.

:-(
Only a one dump policy on a Monday morning?...Im on my third after the weekends excess. I have the sunday papers and a radio in the bathroom and occasionally my laptop but am thinking of installing a flat screen so I dont miss things like this.

Comrade Buka said:
wireblue said:
Whichever way you look at it the facts are that Balotelli won and scored the penalty yesterday that won us three points and one of the biggest wins of the season/history.

I’ll forgive him

I would too, if it was stupidity. But this goes beyond stupidity and into evil territory.

Also, he was complete shite up until the penalty, which doesn't really improve his cause.

Evil territory?? Chill.
Balotelli won us the match yesterday.

twinkletoes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
twinkletoes said:
We could have lost the game because of Balotelli yesterday.

How many penalties does that include?

How can he win us games when is banned?

By the way I am sorry you are unable to read English that well.

Its 3 or 4 penalties but how is that relevant to your statement of "if he was banging goals in," which i proved he pretty much is

Again back to your 1st statement you said he is not banging goals in so if he is banned why would that affect us?

By the way i can read perfectly its just you chat shit and judging by the responses you are getting to your 1st post every one else agrees with me

If you just want to attack me personally then dont bother even replying to my posts.

I didn't you insulted me in your last post so i returned the favour. If you have nothing to return to me then don't just throw your toys out of the pram because no one agrees with what you say and say im personally attacking you

we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

I have just watched the extended highlights of the game on the OS and there was no elbow, there was no alleged stomp. Assuming the FA fair and proper punishment panel will use this excellent video as their "evidence" we will get away scott free......

.....as you were....

BillyMC said:
SWP's back said:
blingy said:
yep !!! shocked me too !!!
Gutted. I go for one shit having put up with the replays all morning and miss Sir Dermot.

:-(
Only a one dump policy on a Monday morning?...Im on my third after the weekends excess. I have the sunday papers and a radio in the bathroom and occasionally my laptop but am thinking of installing a flat screen so I dont miss things like this.
I'd never leave the place. If I got a TV in there then I'd need a fridge and microwave.

Watch the Lescott and Balotelli incidents at normal speed as the referee did and they are both innocuous, only when you slow them down and repeatedly show them at slow speed does anything look amiss.

Yet look at the Parker tackle on Richards at normal speed and it is only due to the athleticism of Micah that he escapes serious injury, is that incident repeatedly show in slow motion?

SKY should have balanced reported which plainly they do not.

Rammy Blue said:
blingy said:
Well Said Dermot Gallager " Both incidents inconclusive , no case to answer "

Excellent.

Sky won't be running a repeat of that interview again then, and no doubt Mr Gallagher will now be serving a two month interview ban

BoyBlue_1985 said:
twinkletoes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I didn't you insulted me in your last post so i returned the favour. If you have nothing to return to me then don't just throw your toys out of the pram because no one agrees with what you say and say im personally attacking you

You sarcasm is your downfall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.