Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

Gray said:
Watch the Lescott and Balotelli incidents at normal speed as the referee did and they are both innocuous, only when you slow them down and repeatedly show them at slow speed does anything look amiss.

Yet look at the Parker tackle on Richards at normal speed and it is only due to the athleticism of Micah that he escapes serious injury, is that incident repeatedly show in slow motion?

SKY should have balanced reported which plainly they do not.

I watched that in slow motion and honestly it looks a good tackle

york away to this! said:
we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

I have just watched the extended highlights of the game on the OS and there was no elbow, there was no alleged stomp. Assuming the FA fair and proper punishment panel will use this excellent video as their "evidence" we will get away scott free......

.....as you were....

Bernstein will hopefully use this one ;)

Gray said:
Watch the Lescott and Balotelli incidents at normal speed as the referee did and they are both innocuous, only when you slow them down and repeatedly show them at slow speed does anything look amiss.

Yet look at the Parker tackle on Richards at normal speed and it is only due to the athleticism of Micah that he escapes serious injury, is that incident repeatedly show in slow motion?

Agree about the Parker tackle, I thought that was why they introduced "tackling with excessive force" as a bookable offence. If Micah doesn't jump out of the way he could take a nasty hit.

Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
blingy said:
yep !!! shocked me too !!!
Gutted. I go for one shit having put up with the replays all morning and miss Sir Dermot.

:-(

If this goes our way then it evens up VK's nonsense red.

"Evens up"?? What a statement to make unless you think Balo was deliberate in his actions!!

*shakes head*

twinkletoes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
twinkletoes said:
If you just want to attack me personally then dont bother even replying to my posts.

I didn't you insulted me in your last post so i returned the favour. If you have nothing to return to me then don't just throw your toys out of the pram because no one agrees with what you say and say im personally attacking you

You sarcasm is your downfall.

Alright then if you have nothing else to offer other than personally attack me i will talk football with other people

BoyBlue_1985 said:
twinkletoes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I didn't you insulted me in your last post so i returned the favour. If you have nothing to return to me then don't just throw your toys out of the pram because no one agrees with what you say and say im personally attacking you

Alright then if you have nothing else to offer other than personally attack me i will talk football with other people
That's all twinkle has got.

He's very strange. He also failed to address any of your points.

SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
twinkletoes said:

That's all twinkle has got.

He's very strange. He also failed to address any of your points.

Are you his dad?

lancs blue said:
Gray said:

Agree about the Parker tackle, I thought that was why they introduced "tackling with excessive force" as a bookable offence. If Micah doesn't jump out of the way he could take a nasty hit.

Was sat right in front of the Parker/Richards tackle...thought it was a very good challenge, but given the way things are being interpruted by the refs these days..who knows.

Bigga said:
Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Gutted. I go for one shit having put up with the replays all morning and miss Sir Dermot.

:-(

If this goes our way then it evens up VK's nonsense red.

"Evens up"?? What a statement to make unless you think Balo was deliberate in his actions!!

*shakes head*

Of course I don't fella, just saying that with the media outcry it would be nice to get one that goes our way for a change.

I want all posters that continue to stick their head in the sand and attack fellow blues to ask yourself 1 question......

If that was the other way round with Parker on Balotelli, how would you react? Still proclaiming a complete accident????

Somehow think not!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.