Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
I want all posters that continue to stick their head in the sand and attack fellow blues to ask yourself 1 question......

If that was the other way round with Parker on Balotelli, how would you react? Still proclaiming a complete accident????

Somehow think not!!

Yes and what would Spurs fans be saying?

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
I want all posters that continue to stick their head in the sand and attack fellow blues to ask yourself 1 question......

If that was the other way round with Parker on Balotelli, how would you react? Still proclaiming a complete accident????

Somehow think not!!
I take it if the roles were reversed then you'd want the City player to be sent off for half a dozen fouls?

Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

bobmcfc said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4078509/Mario-Balotelli-car-pelted-hours-after-Scott-Parker-stamp-row.html

united fans are so classy
ho and the sun just happens to be there,

SWP's back said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:

Somehow think not!!
I take it if the roles were reversed then you'd want the City player to be sent off for half a dozen fouls?

Yes I thought the Kompany foul was harsh and for the appeal to fail a travesty, although by letter of law I guess it was correct
HOWEVER
A lot of you really need to get over that, he will be back for the next league game and if you think Parker should have been sent off for a few "not much in it" fouls then you've become blinded by hatred over the Kompany decision.

After all, by your way of thinking Clichy was a very luck Boy, cynical trip on Lennon followed by a blatant Handball to stop the throw in.

Be careful what you wish for.........

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
SWP's back said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:

Somehow think not!!

Yes I thought the Kompany foul was harsh and for the appeal to fail a travesty, although by letter of law I guess it was correct
HOWEVER
A lot of you really need to get over that, he will be back for the next league game and if you think Parker should have been sent off for a few "not much in it" fouls then you've become blinded by hatred over the Kompany decision.

After all, by your way of thinking Clichy was a very luck Boy, cynical trip on Lennon followed by a blatant Handball to stop the throw in.

Parker could have been sent of for 1 of 2 reasons yesterday. The 74,962,106,495 fouls he made (Barry got sent off against Liverpool for less) or the 2 footed lunge, again similar to Kompanys red.

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
SWP's back said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:

Somehow think not!!

HOWEVER

handball when ball wasn't even in play? thought the card was for obstruction?

ManCitizens. said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
SWP's back said:

HOWEVER

Parker could have been sent of for 1 of 2 reasons yesterday. The 74,962,106,495 fouls he made (Barry got sent off against Liverpool for less) or the 2 footed lunge, again similar to Kompanys red.

That tackle was never 2 footed. Assuming were talking about the one just before half time

Thorpiemcfc said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
SWP's back said:

HOWEVER

handball when ball wasn't even in play? thought the card was for obstruction?

The Obstruction was Handball, being pedantic doesn't make my point invalid.

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
SWP's back said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:

Somehow think not!!

HOWEVER

Your going overboard mate. It wasn't a foul. It was an interception.

Are you guys seriously saying Balotelli didn't mean it? I know you support your players but that is shocking to say it was an accident.

I liked Balotelli, i thought he was a breath of fresh air but you cannot say that he didn't try to hurt Parker. You can see him adjust his leg right at the end, and that is low of the low in all honesty. If he was to hit Parker in the head, that could have been dangerous for Parker, injury wise.

I don't know why Balotelli always plays with such anger like he actually suffers from enjoying the game. No need for what he did, as Parker fairly challenged him.
Won't be surprised if Balotelli wastes his career and becomes another Cassano.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.