Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

IH8MUFC said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
SWP's back said:
I take it if the roles were reversed then you'd want the City player to be sent off for half a dozen fouls?

Yes I thought the Kompany foul was harsh and for the appeal to fail a travesty, although by letter of law I guess it was correct
HOWEVER
A lot of you really need to get over that, he will be back for the next league game and if you think Parker should have been sent off for a few "not much in it" fouls then you've become blinded by hatred over the Kompany decision.

After all, by your way of thinking Clichy was a very luck Boy, cynical trip on Lennon followed by a blatant Handball to stop the throw in.

Be careful what you wish for.........
Your going overboard mate. It wasn't a foul. It was an interception.

Old ground mate, I only brought it up because a few people on here still need to get over it!

Okay this is turning into a proper storm in a tea cup at the womens knitting circle. But lets just flip this on its head for a minute lets say Defoe got that injury time winner and Spuds went onto win the game.

Do you think for one minute chip pan face would be bleating on about Mario alleged stamp? Could he give one hoot about the scatch on old Scotty head or would he be rubbing his mits taking saying lovely jubbly we don't need money to win fings.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:34 pm --<br /><br />Okay this is turning into a proper storm in a tea cup at the womens knitting circle. But lets just flip this on its head for a minute lets say Defoe got that injury time winner and Spuds went onto win the game.

Do you think for one minute chip pan face would be bleating on about Mario alleged stamp? Could he give one hoot about the scatch on old Scotty head or would he be rubbing his mits taking saying lovely jubbly we don't need money to win fings.

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
I want all posters that continue to stick their head in the sand and attack fellow blues to ask yourself 1 question......

If that was the other way round with Parker on Balotelli, how would you react? Still proclaiming a complete accident????

Somehow think not!!
rational? shows you are not true fan. A true fan dont use logic and knows their players dont do any wrong. tbh I just dont understand how some people can be so blue tinted they cant see it for what it is. The reaction when Mario get his suspension will make this place look like rawk

Ladbrokes going 4/6 that the FA will ban Balo - with all the furore ongoing, and all the London media baying for blood it seems like easy money...

Calcio said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
I want all posters that continue to stick their head in the sand and attack fellow blues to ask yourself 1 question......

If that was the other way round with Parker on Balotelli, how would you react? Still proclaiming a complete accident????

Somehow think not!!
rational? shows you are not true fan. A true fan dont use logic and knows their players dont do any wrong. tbh I just dont understand how some people can be so blue tinted they cant see it for what it is. The reaction when Mario get his suspension will make this place look like rawk

This.

I don't think he's guilty neccessarily as I'm not a mind-reader and it's quite subjective. However a lot of city fans clearly are mindreaders and know 100% he is innocent. If he gets banned then fair dos although what Lescott did was more wreckless...I'm not going to be one of an increasing number on here bleating about FA conspiracies which don't exist.

arsenalrob said:
Are you guys seriously saying Balotelli didn't mean it? I know you support your players but that is shocking to say it was an accident.

I liked Balotelli, i thought he was a breath of fresh air but you cannot say that he didn't try to hurt Parker. You can see him adjust his leg right at the end, and that is low of the low in all honesty. If he was to hit Parker in the head, that could have been dangerous for Parker, injury wise.

I don't know why Balotelli always plays with such anger like he actually suffers from enjoying the game. No need for what he did, as Parker fairly challenged him.
Won't be surprised if Balotelli wastes his career and becomes another Cassano.

How can you say that he did try to hurt Parker? Do you know this, for a fact? I happen to not think it was deliberate but I recognise that it may have been. This is by no means clear cut either one way or the other.

I have watched it numerous times without my blue specs on ,and depending which angle you look at depends on your view,but i can now say that Mario lost his balance and it was unintentional i think ,the i think is why Mario will get no ban how can anyone make a judgement ,you can make anything look like you want to especially when slowed down frame by frame.ps what a great win and twitcher is a sad sad tosser.

Re: Paul Simpson

He lived near me when he was Manager at Carlisle. A strange bloke.
At the time his youngest son went to the same school as my lad and they both played for the School Team. Although his wife was quite active within the village community, he very much kept himself to himself. I don't think he ever set foot in the village pub, which is very much at the centre of things.

He came across as quite a reserved person and I found him difficult to have a conversation with - even though he knew that I was a big City fan and watched him play for the Blues when he was younger. It seemed like he just wasn't interested in talking about football, and a bit of an introvert, which I found unusual for a Manager.

Mind you, he stood in as 'guest coach' of the School team in a tournament when the Teacher couldn't make it, and he was very good with the kids. He just wasn't my cup of tea on a man-to-man basis.

As the old saying goes, never meet your heroes as they are usually a disappointment.

So many armature psychologists and armature referees on this forum, whom assume to know what goes on in Mario’s head, and know for sure that the movement of his right foot was unnatural.
even though he was tripped by Parker being behind him and pushed by Modrick , all whilst being off the ground spinning in the air and looking for balance.
If professional footballers and retired referees can give him the benefit of the doubt then why can’t our own fans ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.