Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

gordondaviesmoustache said:
mancityvstoke said:
Blues turning on their own player to this extent is certainly a first for me..........unbelievable stuff.

How the support has changed...............

Seriously mate that is one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever read on here:

Kevin Bond
Alan Harper
Ricky Holden
Richard Edghill
Joe Corrigan
David White
Adrian Heath

and dare I say it Gordon Davies.

I could go on. Some people have remarkably short memories.

Ok I understand what your saying...however calling it the most ridiculous post you've ever read is a bit OTT.

Having said that when Joe Corrigan was shit I never said anything against him or any other blue ( except maybe THAT signing in the early 80's)

didactic said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Completely agree, end of season get rid of this liability.

No seriously is this a joke or have I walked into bizarro zone?.

No, I'm full on. He'll cost us more than he'll win us long term. Aguero doesn't need the theatrics to be a great player.

You do realise that you will be slated for even suggesting this! The Mario fan club wont allow it. I dont think you are taking into account the fact he stops off for a piss at a college or fills up peoples cars with petrol!!

I am not sure about getting rid because I have seen signs of the world class player at times this season.

However he needs to stop getting involved in situations like this. He is no fucking use suspended and what happens if Aguero or Dzeko get injured. We are fcked at the most crucial part of the season.

Only Mario knows if he meant it or not. The footage doesnt look great though and I expect a ban based on that and the outcry from the media

What dont you guys get about the fact that Mario wins us games. He won us the game today, won us the game v the rags, won us the cup as he was MOTM. Do you guys actually do any thinking for yourselves or you let pundits who are all pro scum do it for you?. If this had been Rooney it would have been

"he fell awkardly nothing to discuss."

Floggin' a dead horse there mate..

"Lets get rid of a City player in case he does something"...

Now that is disturbed logic..

Sorry lads, bit pissed so not trawled all the lot, but why slag our players
when that dirty twat Parker should have been red carded by half time.

didactic said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

No seriously is this a joke or have I walked into bizarro zone?.

No, I'm full on. He'll cost us more than he'll win us long term. Aguero doesn't need the theatrics to be a great player.

You do realise that you will be slated for even suggesting this! The Mario fan club wont allow it. I dont think you are taking into account the fact he stops off for a piss at a college or fills up peoples cars with petrol!!

I am not sure about getting rid because I have seen signs of the world class player at times this season.

However he needs to stop getting involved in situations like this. He is no fucking use suspended and what happens if Aguero or Dzeko get injured. We are fcked at the most crucial part of the season.

Only Mario knows if he meant it or not. The footage doesnt look great though and I expect a ban based on that and the outcry from the media

What dont you guys get about the fact that Mario wins us games. He won us the game today, won us the game v the rags, won us the cup as he was MOTM. Do you guys actually do any thinking for yourselves or you let pundits who are all pro scum do it for you?. If this had been Rooney it would have been

"he fell awkardly nothing to discuss."

Scored 2 in a 6-1, didn't win it on his own, and that's the problem. He's an individual, in a team game. If he did it week in , week out I'd love him but he's as liable to get sent off as to score and he did sod all apart from feign injury when he lost the ball and kick out at fellow pro's until he won and converted the pen. He scares me more than the opposition when he comes on. Talk about blues turning on their own players were you one of the knobheads booing Dzeko off? Twunts.

PaleBlue said:
When he's up for it fine, did you see him versus Liverpool? Dzeko has scored as many, and also got two v the rags yet because he's not fashionable gets slagged?

I like Dzeko but Mario is a better player and he is only 21 thank your stars you dont work in banking because you would be terrible at seeing trends in the market. Marios stock is on the rise where as the Dzekos have peaked.

You cant get rid of a player of his quality because he was off balance and landed on a player. Keane broke a players leg ON PURPOSE. Pepe kicked a player in the face over 6 times noone said they should be kicked out from their supporters. You guys are strange you dont even know if it was intentional sounds like personal gripes with Mario and Dzeko fan boys.

samharris said:
MOTD tonight...listings..

1. Balotelli stamp.
2.Arsenal v Scummers
3.Balotelli stamp from different angle
4.Tottenham V Moneybags
5. Balotelli stamp in 3d with computer enhanced graphics.

End of show theme music with super slo mo footage of balotelli stamp with theatrical blood ,dry ice and a vampire..

lol!
yeah! and I bet they won't mention Twitchnapps court case beginning tomorrow!

mcb1207 said:
Wasn't deliberate. But he did screw up. I actually think he threw his leg out to catch Parker to take a dive. And if you watch the video through he did the dive anyway. No intent to injure, just to win a free kick. It's what he does, just back fired today.
Wat a load of bollox.... that was clearly a stamp I'm sure if I stamped on a work colleagues head I would be sacked.... conniethecow

BLUEMATT23 said:
PaleBlue said:
He's got form, and he's a dick. Ban him for four games, end of season get rid. I like the soap opera but I can watch that whilst he's someone else's liability. Scored a good pen today, but could have had us at ten men going into the last ten minutes and on such fine margins are titles won and lost. Has bags of ability, and bags of attitude and he's too loose a cannon for me."He won the game", well so did Dzeko at Wigan and the way some City fans treated him today was disgraceful. I'd rather have an honest pro like Dzeko than Balo the individual any day of the week.

Don't condone the Dzeko treatment , I liken him to Carroll at the dippers, playing in the wrong team or formation. No pace and not being found....

The comments about Balo are bollocks in my opinion, he's someone other teams would start every week.... Don't believe the incident was a stamp but only he knows. Parker was a dirty bastard himself before that happened

didactic said:
PaleBlue said:
When he's up for it fine, did you see him versus Liverpool? Dzeko has scored as many, and also got two v the rags yet because he's not fashionable gets slagged?

I like Dzeko but Mario is a better player and he is only 21 thank your stars you dont work in banking because you would be terrible at seeing trends in the market. Marios stock is on the rise where as the Dzekos have peaked.

You cant get rid of a player of his quality because he was off balance and landed on a player. Keane broke a players leg ON PURPOSE. Pepe kicked a player in the face over 6 times noone said they should be kicked out from their supporters. You guys are strange you dont even know if it was intentional sounds like personal gripes with Mario and Dzeko fan boys.

Pepe purposely stepped on the hand of he worlds best player last week and didn't get this outrage ... chill out !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.