Balotelli: being a " character" is not enough (merged)

Re: being a " character" is not enough

Its a shame we have to have these 'slag ____ off' threads after every game - win, lose or draw.

Today should be about celebrating the fact we are just about in next seasons CL after a hard fought win, not castigating a lad who would have had 2 goals if not for a lick of paint and a goal line clearance. Oh well, roll on Everton.

RandomJ said:
He's not going to get the "fair treatment" because his actions have ensured that refs will tell him to get the fuck up when he dives to the ground and will book him cos he isnt mature enough to play 90 minutes without kicking someone to the ground.

Everyone goes on like the FA got togethor and said "right this Balotelli we are going to victomise him this season. All agreed?" when in fact it is all his own fault he gets the treatment he does. If he stayed on his feet instead of diving he would get more free kicks his way. And if he kept his cool instead of losing the plot and hacking someones legs away he would get less cards. It's all his own doing no one elses.
give him time mate... he is improving his attitude with time... i remember totti being the same at his age... italians always need time to grow up... they are not like english... thats why most of their players dont reach their full potential...
its good for balo that he is playing in the pl... he will come good... just give him some time... he did okay today as a lone striker,unlucky not to score...

I think his touch is as sublime as Silva, he'll bag at least 2 before the end of the season deffo - tbh not a clue what you're whinging about, he's hardly Lee Bradbury

He should have scored when Silva teed him up thats for sure. Poor effort that.
Wish he would cut out the ridiculous falling over all the time and kicking off with players though.

I hope Tevez is fit for the final because I dont trust either him or Dzeko who is still sloppy at passsing and has poor control.

Thought Silva and Yaya were great today

maybe he is not good enough

surely he is lucky

that is even better

3 decisive matches played as lone striker 3 win

its luck

RandomJ said:
quiet_riot said:
They won't. They'll continue to boo him and abuse him, and he will leave and thrive elsewhere. The clueless fans will be happy though, clapping as Jo comes on...

Stop using his age as an excuse. Jack Wilshire is 19 years old and is a million times more mature than Ballo is and contributes a lot more to his team than Ballo does.
fuck off with that overrated idiot.. i hate press overrating these english players... mario goetze of dortmund is better than wilshere and balo is way better than him... you will realise that when all of them reach 23 years of age... english players grow up more fast because of their culture and society... its not the same in italy... italians always takes time to grow up...

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
He should have scored when Silva teed him up thats for sure.

I couldn't make up my mind about that. At the time it felt like Silva had arsed about a bit too much, Balotelli shot immediately but three defenders had got back on the line. It's not an easy finish, but if he takes half a second and blasts it I think he scores. Perhaps he was slow getting up in support but my reaction at the time was definitely that Silva should just have dribbled and shot.

Thought Silva and Yaya were great today

No argument, head and shoulders above the rest, Milner possibly in there too.

The bloke's a lazy twat, has the first touch of a walrus and hasn't scored in how many games now? Saying that, it's the play-acting that really pisses me off.

I would stick with him. I like having a talented unpredictable player in the team cos it causes confusion for the opposition, plus he is a distraction for them when other players are getting in and about. I would only change my opinion if his lack of effort starts to damage team spirit. Don't get the impression that this is the case, yet.

If you actually watch him during the game you can see he is always trying to get in good positions but he doesnt actually get passed to that much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.