Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli (continued)

The cookie monster said:
didactic said:
Coach loses it with player at training ground. This happens every day at every club but since its Mario people cannot wait to even swallow their lunch before making comments.

Clearly says Mancini attacked him and Mario was trying to break away. Clearly shows Mancini with his hands on Mario. No story here Italians are passionate when expressing themselves Nani punched a youth player a few weeks ago where is that story?
You think that happens everyday player and manager near enough brawling?

Yes and also another thing that happens every day is you making your feelings on Mario known even when he has not played. We get it you do not like him but he will only go when the owner says he goes. No amount of snide attacks on forums will change this truth.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
thedogsbollocks said:
The cookie monster said:
Maybe he's just had enough of him like the rest of us have
Barring a few who think he is still world class.
yupppp totally agree mate.

The only people who like this tosser surely have to be spotty prepubescent teens with attitude problems,who think he is cool and hip.

Has shit on Roberto time and time again,surprised Roberto didn't tw@t the cnut.

Mancini has gone right up in my estimations,way to go Bobby Manc !!!!!!!!!!

good riddance i hope.
What the fuck. You dont even know me you complete tool

Move along
not quoting you fool.

i bet you are in tears sob sob............

ChrisNUFC said:
I am astounded that photographers have access to your training sessions is this normal practice?

Surely this spells the end for Mario now.

Also regardless of what i had done if my boss grabbed hold of me like that or 'ran at me furiously' they would be in trouble too. be interesting to see how this one pans out.

A phone call, a few hugs, share a bowl of pasta, accidently strokes his leg<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:52 pm --<br /><br />
thedogsbollocks said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
thedogsbollocks said:

The only people who like this tosser surely have to be spotty prepubescent teens with attitude problems,who think he is cool and hip.

good riddance i hope.

Move along
not quoting you fool

No you where

Agree with an earlier comment. Italians way of communicating and offending each other is mostly through hand expressions/gestures.

This is what has occurred here, Bobby obviously was not cool abolut the challenge that was supposedly done on Sinclair.

However it does not look good on our club once again and the press will no doubt have a field day due to who is involved.

didactic said:
The cookie monster said:
didactic said:
Coach loses it with player at training ground. This happens every day at every club but since its Mario people cannot wait to even swallow their lunch before making comments.

Clearly says Mancini attacked him and Mario was trying to break away. Clearly shows Mancini with his hands on Mario. No story here Italians are passionate when expressing themselves Nani punched a youth player a few weeks ago where is that story?
You think that happens everyday player and manager near enough brawling?

Yes and also another thing that happens every day is you making your feelings on Mario known even when he has not played. We get it you do not like him but he will only go when the owner says he goes. No amount of snide attacks on forums will change this truth.
I would stick to talking bollocks on the swinging threads diddy

thedogsbollocks said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
thedogsbollocks said:

good riddance i hope.

Move along
not quoting you fool.

i bet you are in tears sob sob............

What an absolute jockey

acton28 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
i don't believe that the blame lies solely with balotelli - Mancini is one temperamental fucker too!

Yeah but he is the boss.

Right so presuming you work and not at school or retired you would be happy with your Boss treating you like that infront of your work mates???

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8378516/Manchester-City-manager-Roberto-Mancini-had-to-be-pulled-away-from-striker-Mario-Balotelli-on-the-training-ground" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... ing-ground</a>

2 blokes from Italy having a pop at each other with wild hand gestures!?! No biggy here or am I missing the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.