Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
ChrisNUFC said:
I am astounded that photographers have access to your training sessions is this normal practice?

Surely this spells the end for Mario now.

Also regardless of what i had done if my boss grabbed hold of me like that or 'ran at me furiously' they would be in trouble too. be interesting to see how this one pans out.

A phone call, a few hugs, share a bowl of pasta, accidently strokes his leg

Enough about you and the dogs bollocks i'm on about Bobby and Mario ;)

Re: Balotelli (continued)

The cookie monster said:
didactic said:
The cookie monster said:
You think that happens everyday player and manager near enough brawling?

Yes and also another thing that happens every day is you making your feelings on Mario known even when he has not played. We get it you do not like him but he will only go when the owner says he goes. No amount of snide attacks on forums will change this truth.
I would stick to talking bollocks on the swinging threads diddy

Keep hating it changes nothing only you get more and more bitter :)

ChrisNUFC said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
ChrisNUFC said:
I am astounded that photographers have access to your training sessions is this normal practice?

Surely this spells the end for Mario now.

Also regardless of what i had done if my boss grabbed hold of me like that or 'ran at me furiously' they would be in trouble too. be interesting to see how this one pans out.

A phone call, a few hugs, share a bowl of pasta, accidently strokes his leg

Enough about you and the dogs bollocks i'm on about Bobby and Mario ;)

Oh them thats just angry make up sex

BluePurgatory said:
acton28 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
i don't believe that the blame lies solely with balotelli - Mancini is one temperamental fucker too!

Yeah but he is the boss.

Right so presuming you work and not at school or retired you would be happy with your Boss treating you like that infront of your work mates???
Or what about your employee calling you a wanker in front of your workforce?

Its all handbags,the media will make it out to be more than that,ffs the first pic on the mail website looks like they are rehearsing for an edition of strictly come dancing.... Them fcukers also running a story about richards,and benitez wont rule out move for defender,ffs think i might change careers and become a story teller....sorry journalist...

Will give Bobby this, he's got fucking balls of steel going up against Mario.

Not good coming so soon after his comments the other day about the publicity Mario brings to the club.

On the upside, if there is no way back, and I'm not sure there isn't, at least it's early January.

A mistimed tackle by Mario was probably a trigger for Mancini to really vent his frustration that Mario isn't working hard enough in training and not fulfilling his potential.

He's probably wanted to physically confront him for a while. Tough love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.