Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
moomba said:
To me it looks as if RM was more the aggressor there.

But it might be a clue to his state of mind when it comes to Mario.

Will be interesting to see the training report.

Yes, I think he had enough of him...
His overreaction shows a lot...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Will give Bobby this, he's got fucking balls of steel going up against Mario.

Not good coming so soon after his comments the other day about the publicity Mario brings to the club.

On the upside, if there is no way back, and I'm not sure there isn't, at least it's early January.

I personally think Mancini is hard as nails, I wouldn't mess with him.

reading between lines it seems as mario did wrong, by going over top in tackle, bobby shouted at him, mario then did a hand gesture(gave bobby the bird maybe) then bobby charges at mario. so technically its bobby at fault for reacting. although it just had to involve mario didnt it.
but wa ever happened as i said it before, hes a clown who has runined his future as world class player, and just seen as trouble by footballing world.
time to move on and for bobby train more, maybe then u have strength to throw a player to the floor

The cookie monster said:
BluePurgatory said:
acton28 said:
Yeah but he is the boss.

Right so presuming you work and not at school or retired you would be happy with your Boss treating you like that infront of your work mates???
Or what about your employee calling you a wanker in front of your workforce?

Cookie Monster you obviously must not work. You know for a fact that he called Mancini a wanker do you? How do you know? Was you there and can you speak Italian and do you think being called a wanker desrerves (if true) being assualted?

I dont see what the big deal is, it's just Italian hot headedness. Happens all the time, few examples are Capello chasing Cassano round the Madrid training ground with a broom, di canio and everyone he encounters pretty much.

Training at top teams is supercharged, everyone wants to stake their place and some times it boils over. Happens all the time. Only people who make a big deal of this are the people who aren't involved.

Fuck the British Media, contributing to the downfall of our society for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.