Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli (continued)

The cookie monster said:
Wont be long before folk are on here are blaming bobby and not balo

Not at all unless he gets another chance.

Bob created Frankenstein and its Bob that has to pull the plug on his creation.

Fergies foot soldiers will run this around the world and back again.
Going to be fun at the press conference tomorrow.

What are the odds Roberto wears boxing gloves?

bloody bibs getting in the way of things again!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20901006" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20901006</a>

on that pic, Mario looks to be smirking .... like its a joke. until i see the whole incident, one pic can tell a thousand stories.

Mayor West said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Will give Bobby this, he's got fucking balls of steel going up against Mario.

Not good coming so soon after his comments the other day about the publicity Mario brings to the club.

On the upside, if there is no way back, and I'm not sure there isn't, at least it's early January.

I personally think Mancini is hard as nails, I wouldn't mess with him.

Smacked a few team mates in his time didn't he?

Absolutely disgraceful from balotelli he needs displincing if brian clough was the manager he would have got rid of him straight away there are many young kids around greater manchester and across the country who love to play for city and give 110% for the club

balotelli needs to look at himself and what hes doing to himself the fans and importantly the manager

mancini is too soft with is own players at times i thinm city need to sell him or send him on loan or maybe some councilling to help sort his behaviour out

anyone agrees here

BluePurgatory said:
The cookie monster said:
BluePurgatory said:
Right so presuming you work and not at school or retired you would be happy with your Boss treating you like that infront of your work mates???
Or what about your employee calling you a wanker in front of your workforce?

Cookie Monster you obviously must not work. You know for a fact that he called Mancini a wanker do you? How do you know? Was you there and can you speak Italian and do you think being called a wanker desrerves (if true) being assualted?
If true,not a wise thing to do to your boss is it?

The controversial striker is then said to have gesticulated - prompting an altercation between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.