Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BurnCK said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Good to see there are at least some on here that talk sense. Sick of all the shit being directed at Balotelli by our 'fans'. Yet again you've got another boo boy to pick on. Pathetic.

He's not another 'boo boy' at all....he's shite. That's all there is to it. Penalties are about the only decent aspect of his game.

I bet he was 'shite' too when he set up aguero in the 94th minute?!

Jnr Kisby said:
BurnCK said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Good to see there are at least some on here that talk sense. Sick of all the shit being directed at Balotelli by our 'fans'. Yet again you've got another boo boy to pick on. Pathetic.

He's not another 'boo boy' at all....he's shite. That's all there is to it. Penalties are about the only decent aspect of his game.

I don't judge players on one performance, but sorry to say that that for the majority of the time he's been with us he's been pretty useless. More likely to get booked than score. More likely to fall on the deck than beat a man...and more likely to try a back heel that doesn't come off than a simple pass.

Yeah he scored 13 goals last season, shouldered in a goal and setup Aguero on the last day.....build him a statue.

Jnr Kisby said:
BurnCK said:
Jnr Kisby said:

All i will say was it was a tad fortutious, if you think rolling about on the floor and scooping the ball in the general direction of the goal that luckily landed at Sergios foot is some sort of amazing skill then im sorry i just dont see it.

Its got to the stage now when he does anything remotely good on the pitch we have to be grateful for it, id wager he wants to go back to Italy, hes manufacturing a move now to go home, does anybody really think anymore hes worth the effort?

Well if reports are to be believed then AC are looking to put in an offer when the january window opens - I say we take it. Agree with above statement that this is based on overall performances not just a few.

Jnr Kisby said:
BurnCK said:
Jnr Kisby said:

Not sure if it's true but was that the ONLY assist from Mario last season?

I just don't see this "amazing talent" that Mancini says he has. He is an average player and has been given too many chances at city.

Its no coincidence that after he got sent off against Arsenal last season and Mancini was forced to play Aguero and Tevez together we played much better and won game after game. Before that Bobby was trying to accommodate all his strikers and playing Balotelli and we were struggling. I was a big fan of him to start with but I just dont see the dedication, effort or skill.

Also, it is clear he doesn't get on with other players and they play better when he is not on the pitch.

I dont think he should be given a 17th chance to come good and needs to be shipped off to whoever offers anything near a decent amount.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Jnr Kisby said:
BurnCK said:

I believe he got 2.....World Class !

BurnCK said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Jnr Kisby said:

I believe he got 2.....World Class !

Yes, I read he had 2 assists for the whole season. Its an absolute insult to players like Messi and Ronaldo when his agent compares him to them

A look through this thread will tell you my thoughts on Mario but yesterday's performance simply wasn't good enough.
He had the perfect opportunity to show everyone that he means business and is worth sticking with. He failed to grasp it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.