Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

There is something you just have to like about the guy. I can't put my foot on it, however, it's time to sell him. As I type this Falcao has just scored a hat-trick. A 4-3-3 of him Tevez and Aguero would be unstoppable, if they could play together, but knowing us, we won't even put in a bid, and lose out on another world class player.

Make that 4 for Falcao.

way too inconsistent and unreliable

has all the talent in the world but his attitude stinks

has had his moments and I have appreciated some of those

but would we miss him if he went?

no

In this thread I've read that Mancini was wrong to take him off because he was playing well and Mancini was wrong to start him because he played badly, and Mancini favours Balotelli above all others then Mancini needs to give him some love instead of criticising him.

This pretty much sums up the ridiculousness of the situation. Mancini and Balotelli seemingly get slagged off by a sectio of our fans no matter what happens.

Damocles said:
In this thread I've read that Mancini was wrong to take him off because he was playing well and Mancini was wrong to start him because he played badly, and Mancini favours Balotelli above all others then Mancini needs to give him some love instead of criticising him.

This pretty much sums up the ridiculousness of the situation. Mancini and Balotelli seemingly get slagged off by a sectio of our fans no matter what happens.

Why are different opinions ridiculous? And why should your opinion be any different?

Damocles said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
How anyone can defend him is beyond me number one priority in Jan should be getting rid of this overated tosser.

Because he's very good at football which is why he plays for the English Champions and why he's being courted by two of the biggest Clubs in the world and another who can buy anyone on the planet.

Really? Let's see the colour of their money then and move him on. He doesn't give a shit for the City shirt. That's why he's picked on above all others.

(Edited for typos)

Damocles said:

Anyone who thinks he was playing well before being subbed didn't watch the match, that's obvious.

He was wrong to start him as Tevez and Sergio were both fit.

Mancini does favour Mario, and that can't be disputed, if any other player in the squad had the rap sheet Mario does (on and off the field) they wouldn't get a look in. Also, the favouritism is shown by him starting this game.

Mancini doesn't need to give him any more love, time, attention or anything else except a kick up the arse and his leaving orders.

All my opinion of course

pudge said:
Damocles said:

Anyone who thinks he was playing well before being subbed didn't watch the match, that's obvious.

He was wrong to start him as Tevez and Sergio were both fit.

Mancini does favour Mario, and that can't be disputed, if any other player in the squad had the rap sheet Mario does (on and off the field) they wouldn't get a look in. Also, the favouritism is shown by him starting this game.

Mancini doesn't need to give him any more love, time, attention or anything else except a kick up the arse and his leaving orders.

All my opinion of course

Your opinion doesn't count - we should all listen to the mighty Damocles.

cookster said:
Damocles said:

Why are different opinions ridiculous? And why should your opinion be any different?

It's ridiculous that all opinions converge on criticisng the player and manager. Nobody can seemingly give an opinion any more with some half-arsed attempt at finding somebody to lay their blame upon because they're pissed at the result.

Damocles said:

So the ongoing, publicly played out pantomime that is the relationship between Bob and Balo is the fans fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.