Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

Bruun said:
Headline of transfer talk on goal: AC Milan want just £14m for Balotelli, for that price i'd definately want him back!

Not even if they paid us.

Bruun said:
Headline of transfer talk on goal: AC Milan want just £14m for Balotelli, for that price i'd definately want him back!
Sorry. Mad Mario on his day is as good as anyone. Trouble is he has problems staying on the pitch for 90 mins. Had his time with us and were grateful for seeing his ability.

Has had ample opportunity to develop as a player and a person, but sadly has failed and remains too imature to come back to the Etihad.

He's got a transfer to Turkey written all over him.

Maybe qpr will have a cheeky bid.......

Re: Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Super David Silva 21 said:
Liverpool being linked with a £17.5 million bid for Mario

Get rid of Suarez and erm who shall we get to replace him? I nice, sensible, calm sort of footballer???? or not! LOL

Mario got a couple of red cards when he was at City, but generally he behaved on the pitch and didn't get any long bans. On the other hand, he could cause some off field histerics which might not go down too well with scousers who see there being only one right way to represent their club. And he isn't as good a footballer as Suarez. Hard to know if he'd really improve them all that much tbh.

de niro said:
mario is a fruit loop. good luck scouse.

True enough but how much fun would it be to see Cheesy Brendan babbling about tradition whilst making up excuses for Mario buying a penguin to fight some swan that looked funny at him or whatever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.