Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Mario was the victim of racism not a racist and I don't recall him ever biting an opponent.

It will upset me greatly if he goes there. He is far too classy for them.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Mario was the victim of racism not a racist and I don't recall him ever biting an opponent.

It will upset me greatly if he goes there. He is far too classy for them.

Classy what a joke. Mario and Class should never be mentioned in the same sentence.

A typical young fool loaded with money, would love him at the DIppers. There's a very good reason every club wants rid.

Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Liverpool's shock bid for striker Mario Balotelli, 24, collapsed after AC Milan refused to sanction a 'good behaviour' clause in the deal, meaning Liverpool could send him back at any time.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Liverpool's shock bid for striker Mario Balotelli, 24, collapsed after AC Milan refused to sanction a 'good behaviour' clause in the deal, meaning Liverpool could send him back at any time.

I wonder whether the Suarez deal has such a clause.

Re: Mario Set To Join Liverpool

Just watch the bias in the media if he signs for Liverpool he will get a fair crack the whip there unlike at ours where the media and referees were a total disgrace in Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.