Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mario Set To Join Liverpool

waspish said:
Just watch the bias in the media if he signs for Liverpool he will get a fair crack the whip there unlike at ours where the media and referees were a total disgrace in Balotelli
I can hear it now when Mario scores his first goal "Brendan knows how to manage big egos, really turned the guy around" totally ignoring he had a great scoring record for us.
They will push the "properly managed" tag until I vomit

AC Milan have pulled the plug on any deal as they won't agree to having a "good behaviour" clause, where the dippers can send him back at any time.

There is not a signing on the planet they could make that will save them from their fate this season, the goose that laid the golden eggs has gone, now back to top 7 mediocrity, wishful thinking and crying about the success City don't deserve..;-)
The word rag should encompass both shitbag teams for me, same class of club & fans these days..!

When he's on it he's better than Sturridge so I'm against it. Also despite his foolishness can't help but love the guy for his one and only assist (apparently) in English football, as well for his antics against United ( the wink, the shirt). I'd hate to have to play against him cos you know he'd score a hattrick as well...

great signing if he goes,can you imagine Brenda trying to give him a bollocking,mario will be like who the fuck is this big nosed prick...
he`ll be like a hornet in a bees nest and could you imagine the strops him and sturridge will have over a season,they`ll have to employ a nanny for matchdays...
get him signed you mickeys,he`ll get you headline news guaranteed.he don`t give a shit about anybody but Mario.

Its funny now they are close to signing balotelli, he is so much better than falcao and none of them wanted him anyway, when in reality falcao is twice the player.

it'll all end in tears.

It'll also be interesting to see how referees deal with him if he's got a dipper shirt rather than a City shirt on......

I'd be very disappointed if we were strongly linked with falcao and ended up with balotelli.

Lets hope he doesnt sign in time for Mondays game if he does sign. It would be typical Mario to score against, not celebrate and then later get sent off. He is great for the prem though as he keeps things very interesting and would be a good signing for them if he can keep things about his football on the pitch.

However, if he can't make it at his boyhood club Milan, then i question if he will ever make it anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.