Balotelli [MERGED]

halpo123 said:
i was sat next to DD tonight slagging Mario slagging Bobby, too slow with our build up, get Yaya off Barrys a fuckin snail moan moan fuckin moan, or was it you ?
fuckin moaning twats. Mario may well become a great footballer he may not but tossers like you and dismal fuckin dave will always be keyboard knowalls who actually know next to fuckall .Take your hidden agendas elsewhere your a cancer on our club

Were you in East Level 2 by any chance? There were some right arseholes there getting on the players backs after every slight mistake. I had some verbals with a couple of them but all you get is the pathetic "I've paid my money I'll say what I like", how about supporting the fucking team instead!

Re: I Think/Hope Mario Has Finally Learnt A Lesson Tonight......

crublue1 said:
hilly81 said:
total bullshit and you know it, mario has a deep underlying problem and thinks playing football is a joke. He needs help not from mancini but from a psyche, who will probablly section him if truth be told and who would blame him, mcfc does not need this sort of shit when we are on the brink of a cup final ffs.
THIS
and coupled with one of our best team performances of the season.
we could have got through tonight but for that idiot.
pulls a city shirt on and behaves like a twat. gifted he may be, but talent is no use walkin down the fuckin tunnel.
proud of our performance tonight. at last showed some bottle.
i could see the team playing for each other for the common cause. ok the result wasnt what we wanted, but i think we will learn more from this game, than any other one nill win.

spot on mate

we beat Dynamo Kiev of regular Champions League participation with ten men with ease. They had to dive and cheat their way to survival with the help of a spineless ref.

OK we won't win that shitty bloated competition with its pisstake final fan allocation but we had a good run and we continue to learn. What I have learned is that the Europa League is shit cos it is too many shit games that weaken you overall, and as a fan you may not get a final ticket cos they'd rather give it to some local twunts for E100 a ticket and fuck the proper fans, and so we clearly need to qualify for the Champions League so we don't have to go through the motions in that shite excuse for a competition again.

halpo123 said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
And Mad Balo has blue blood running through his veins, does he? He clearly doesn't give a shit about City. And he's a Milan fan.

Clough a bigger embarrasment than Mad Balo? LOL!

You've just 'slagged off' half a dozen! And you won't name more, because you can't.

So - some selfish, immature player 'fucks up' for the umpteenth time, lets the fans down, the manager down and his team mates down, contributes to our exit from the Europe, knackers our players even more for Chelsea....

... and we shouldn't be pissed off with him?!

Seriously, give your head a wobble.
dickhead ..where did i say we shouldn`t be pissed off with him i`m pissed off with him like i get pissed off with my daughter
I`m saying kids fuck up just like you have
Clough went back to forest as manager /coach and was on match of the day willing his Forest side on while we were in an equally bad position and he was one of our most expensive players and still owned by us,Mario kicked some diving twat whilst wearing our shirt

Can you put that in English please? I assume you are over 3 years old, although I have my doubts. Ale issue perhaps?

DD said:
halpo123 said:
if you destroy him ...yeah... he`s fuckin twenty for godsake

Age or IQ?

I was 20 once. I wasn't a total bell end who would get booked 9 times and sent off twice in a dozen games though.

The guy is a complete and utter liability. If Barca, Real, United, Chelsea or any other decent side had this guy they would have fucked him off a long time ago. There is a damned good reason why Inter did not put up a lengthy fight to keep this guy.
couldn`t score 10 goals either ,i bet
Even Mancini is intelligent enough to realise he made a boo-boo signing this guy and that speaks volumes.
facts are a bit skewith there mate and why no mention of the goals he`s scored

DD said:
halpo123 said:
couldn`t score 10 goals either ,i bet

Jim Melrose scored six in his first six games for us. Sign him back I say. At least he didn't cost us a quarter final place through his pathetic temperament issues.

Goat or Balo?

Its bad enough that the press hound him out, but now the fans too.

Yes, he got sent off today, it might have cost us going through, it might not, you never know. But to just slate the guy calling him a liability and telling him to fuck off is a joke to be honest. Its not often we'll get a guy of his talent at our club, yes he comes with attitude problems but thats because he isn't mature enough yet to a be a great player.

If we actually got behind the guy and supported him then he might well see that not all is against him and maybe he'll understand what he needs to do to become a true great.

But saying this is all pointless anyway, it seems like its certain that he'll leave in the summer and its even worse that practically all our fans will see that as a good thing.

DD said:
halpo123 said:
dickhead ..where did i say we shouldn`t be pissed off with him i`m pissed off with him like i get pissed off with my daughter
I`m saying kids fuck up just like you have
Clough went back to forest as manager /coach and was on match of the day willing his Forest side on while we were in an equally bad position and he was one of our most expensive players and still owned by us,Mario kicked some diving twat whilst wearing our shirt

Can you put that in English please? I assume you are over 3 years old, although I have my doubts. Ale issue perhaps?
yeah i go the match i have a drink i`m 45 year old and dont like fuckin keyboard
wtf as that got to do with anything?cant you work out what im getting at<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:15 am --<br /><br />
lancs blue said:
halpo123 said:
i was sat next to DD tonight slagging Mario slagging Bobby, too slow with our build up, get Yaya off Barrys a fuckin snail moan moan fuckin moan, or was it you ?
fuckin moaning twats. Mario may well become a great footballer he may not but tossers like you and dismal fuckin dave will always be keyboard knowalls who actually know next to fuckall .Take your hidden agendas elsewhere your a cancer on our club

Were you in East Level 2 by any chance? There were some right arseholes there getting on the players backs after every slight mistake. I had some verbals with a couple of them but all you get is the pathetic "I've paid my money I'll say what I like", how about supporting the fucking team instead!
i was 206.. bollocked a few first half and fair play they shut the fuck up second all alan hansens in there tonight

Re: The Mario Balotelli Appreciation Thread.

I've been watching City for 45 years, why would I need psychiatric consulation to know I'm a barmpot??

Anyway as I posted on the Mario thread he's hardly the first hot-headed 20 year old footballer. Serious overreaction as usual from bluemoon.

Re: The Mario Balotelli Appreciation Thread.

maybe he'll turn out to be a gent and a model pro like the Goat?

ok maybe not....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.