Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

Cuntanhalf wasn´t much different at a similar age - he was the "enfant terrible" of European football. Leeds sadly lost patience with him, sold him to the scum and handed English footballing hegemony over to the fookin swamp in one fell swoop
Be careful what you wish for

City's job to sort Balo out as well as his own

I am as angry and disbelieving with Balotelli as the next man but I think some have got to change their view on getting rid of him. If we get rid of him after him being like he has been for us, then not only has he been a failure but also I think the club has failed.

I think it is just as much MCFC, Mancini and the senior players (Kompany, de Jong, Tevez) jobs to be changing the way Balotelli is as much as it's Balotelli's.

I recall joke texts and Internet images of C.Ronaldo of him in his early career being a tricky player with no end product who always dived. I also remember him getting sent off in two derbies and him being a constant twat on the pitch. I recall Rooney getting yellows and reds for being the mouthiest wanker in football and a few times for some horrendous challenges. Yet United and Fergie managed to get the best out of these players. C.Ronaldo is now one of the best players in the world and Rooney (up until his injury 12months ago) was one of the most danerous players around.

I recall Steven Gerrard being an utter dirty **** on the pitch early in his career. In 2003 on the final game of the season he two footed Chelsea's Gronkjaer and was sent off. Chelsea won the game and finished 4th (and thus quified for the Champions Lg) and Liverpool finished 5th. Two years later Gerrard lifted the European Cup after almost single handedly dragging them through games to get to the final and was the best player on the pitch in the final.

Now I'd like to see if City can develop Balotelli in the same way. The lad is obviously a talent but is obviously a complete fuckin head the ball. Of course Mario himself must essentially be the main protagonist in his own development but I think City have a duty to make this young man (or big kid) a proper footballer as well.

So far no good, sometimes a complete liability, with hints of brilliance. What I'd hate to see is him go somewhere else and as well as maturing into a real man become one of the best players in the world.

Re: Mario! Read This And You Will Be A different Man

Falz said:
Balti said:
No Blue believes or quotes this

Haha... I know, mate! It was in reference to Balotelli, not the fans. Outrageous statement. (Not saying he hasn't got potential to be up there).

But, from what I can recall, he didn't say that. He said that only Messi was better than him at that age

The time for excuses for him have now ran out am afraid,he got to go in summer asap,preferably along with his Italian manager(But thats for another day)
Cost us dearly last night,in more ways than one,plus on what I have seen off him this season(and yes I am a season ticket holder,never miss) he is a waste of fucking time anyway

Re: City's job to sort Balo out as well as his own

Balotelli - 98 pages......

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=211875" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=211875</a>

adammck said:
I have faith in Mario.

It was bad tonight but I've seen alot worse been given a yellow. It's easy to jump on the scapegoat bandwagon but perhaps it's a blessing in disguise.

I honestly think Balo has adapted better to his temper over the last few month but he still does some dumb shit, I'm hoping it's because his young.

If he wants to win over the fans, bag a brace vs the scum.

when your space ship lands - give us a call back.....................<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:29 am --<br /><br />
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
McNair9 said:
Why is his leg back to front lol

I think the more important question is why is his brain back to front?

Clearly his brain,such as it is,is in that right boot - skewiff I think is the term.......

Mario is a nobhead and I want him out of the club, however if Mancini leaves him out of the squad on Sunday, he too needs to go. Bench him yes, bring him on to make an impact but don't leave him out completely, that is just shit management. Saying that though, shit football, shit exit from the carling cup, shit exit from Europa..... Yes we are in the semi of the FA Cup, but if people think we will beat United the way we are playing...!
All that money spent and so far Mancini has done worse than Hughes in 2 cups, better in one and is only 1 place better than when Hughes left. Not impressed.

Like the majority last night I was absolutely gutted about going out of Europe.

Unfortunately for MB it was his moment of stupidity that appears to have cost us. I say appears because we don't know for a fact that we would have won with 11 players. What we do know is that it would have been somewhat easier on the other 10 players that chased, tackled, ran for 60 minutes minus a team mate.

If MB has any decency he will look into the eyes of those team mates and apologise for letting them down. Will that actually happen? I really do hope so.

Was it a sending off? Probably 7 out of 10 refs would have sent him packing. Was it malicious? No, not in my opinion. It was yet another split second moment of petulance. This time it has cost the club, the team and us fans big time.

Maybe just maybe this will be the turning point for MB. I would expect RM to use Balotelli sparingly as a sub for the rest of the season as punishment. He has to earn the right from now on to cross the white line to represent MCFC. His City career is on a knife edge and it's up to him now.

This said it might be in vain if we fail in our quest for Champions League qualification . Both he and Mancini will be gone in the summer irrespective of us winning the FA Cup.

The arguments for his defence don't wash with me. Lots of professional footballers are only 20 but don't do the things he does, lots of black people are racially abused (wrongly of course) and lots of people have had tougher up-bringings than him.

No more excuses, welcome to The Last Chance Saloon Mr Balotelli.

I really hope he sorts his shit out because he has a special talent but so did Robinho.…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.