Balotelli [MERGED]

Pigeonho said:
Berkovic_blue said:
100 pages. This thread is an embarassment and every other club and journo will be laughing at City once again.

Do you think United fans would have a 100 page thread slagging off one of their own players? Would they fuck. Until our fans develop more of a siege mentality and actually back the players and manager we'll always be a joke and never win fuck all

This thread makes me ashamed to be a City fan
Take your blue goggles off. Balotelli is a wanker and I don't care if he plays for us or not, the fact is he's a fucking wanker and you are in the minority.

lol. All the pathetic insults only enhance the embarassment. Like I said we'll never win fuck all because the vast majority of City fans would rather moan like fuck at anything and everything.

Why bother backing the team and players when you can childishly slag everything off

Mario is a petulant little prick!!!!!

He is possibly a worse buy than jo. When he's not picked, he's kicking and screaming, and when he is picked he's strolling around the pitch like he owns the fucking thing! He is a good player, i'll admit that, but the sooner the **** is out the door and out of my club the better. I mean really.... when was the last time you saw any player score a goal, and not raise a smile?

Fuck off mario, just fuck right off.

BillyMC said:
chase of spades said:
No not really pal but why are you calling Mario a wanker,you dont know him like i dont know you,he plays for city (wen on the pitch) so the fans should back him all the way,yeah it was a high foot but you see that every single game every single week and the player dont get sent off,but because its Mario...

sorry for calling you a wanker by the way,my bad!

It was more than a high foot...he raked the lad. It was deliberate and malicious.
Again,you see it every week though...

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

redmizzle said:
Soulboy said:
As I said on the DAY we signed him... It will all end in tears.

I see no reason to change that view.

Soothsayer then, well done, more interested in ''being right''.

It's easy to be a bandwagon jumper... following the crowd for your opinion. Nodding along with the masses.

However, the clever ones suss out things quickly and put their necks on the block if necessary...

Berkovic_blue said:
Pigeonho said:
Take your blue goggles off. Balotelli is a wanker and I don't care if he plays for us or not, the fact is he's a fucking wanker and you are in the minority.

lol. All the pathetic insults only enhance the embarassment. Like I said we'll never win fuck all because the vast majority of City fans would rather moan like fuck at anything and everything.

Why bother backing the team and players when you can childishly slag everything off

Balotelli had a cracker last night, Mancini had instructed him to get sent off and lead Kiev into a false sense of security. The tactic immediately paid off as Kolarov rifled home. I love it when a training ground tactic comes to fruition.

Happy now.

Re: Mancini and Balotelli

Was quite pleased to see him criticise Balotelli publically to be honest, he needs to be brought down a peg or two.

If Mancini hadn't said anything or defended him then people would be whingeing saying that Balo is getting special treatment

Berkovic_blue said:
Pigeonho said:

It's not about the team though, it's about Balotelli. Ironic you say 'team' when talking about Balotelli too. He couldn't give a shit about the team, much like he couldn't give a shit about the guys chest he raked with is studs. City will be a much better place when he has got what he obviously wants - a move.

glen quagmire said:
Mario is a petulant little prick!!!!!

He is possibly a worse buy than jo. When he's not picked, he's kicking and screaming, and when he is picked he's strolling around the pitch like he owns the fucking thing! He is a good player, i'll admit that, but the sooner the **** is out the door and out of my club the better. I mean really.... when was the last time you saw any player score a goal, and not raise a smile?
Fuck off mario, just fuck right off.

Tevez?

chase of spades said:
BillyMC said:
It was more than a high foot...he raked the lad. It was deliberate and malicious.
Again,you see it every week though...
I see people get fucking stabbed everyweek...it doesnt make it right. What exactly si your point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.