Balotelli [MERGED]

I said a few days ago, I would have this guy no where near the Utd cup semi final. He's a complete and utter coward of a footballer. He has a consistent record of these types of coward sendings off. He doesn't give a fuck about being part of a team. Nor does he give a fuck about any City fan whatsoever. In particular, he doesn't give a fuck about the idiots on here defending him, purely because he's a City player.

For those talking about his history, his life, we aren't fucking psychiatrists. We are football fans. We are concerned with what goes on .. on the football pitch. And our club made a big song and dance about signing the right players, about doing research, producing a huge portfolio on every potential signing. Yea right. I would back Mourinho's judgement (won the CL with two out of four clubs) on a players personality over anyone at City. Some of these idiots on here defending Balotelli are the 16 year olds who probably sign him on the football manager computer game. We as a club are bigger than this mercenary. I don't care how 'talented' he apparantly is, (and I think he still has a lot to do to justify that perception anyway), or that he is 20, or that he is apparantly 'raw', we cannot legislate for things like last night. All of the effort put in by the other members of the team, all of the money spent by fans to travel around Europe, to take time off work, and some child produces another moment of coward madness to make it even more difficult than it already was going to be. We played with more spirit when he went off, because the other players rallied around each other.

Re: Mancini and Balotelli

he needs critising if you condone what he did he,ll only do it more !
i was annoyed that kidd put his arm around the lad on his way off,he should of kicked the shit out of him

glen quagmire said:
Mario is a petulant little prick!!!!!

He is possibly a worse buy than jo. When he's not picked, he's kicking and screaming, and when he is picked he's strolling around the pitch like he owns the fucking thing! He is a good player, i'll admit that, but the sooner the **** is out the door and out of my club the better. I mean really.... when was the last time you saw any player score a goal, and not raise a smile?

Fuck off mario, just fuck right off.
Do you smile all day at your job??
He said why he dont celebrate,its his job and he chooses not to,end of!
A worse buy than Jo!?!? Are you on smack?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Was quite pleased to see him criticise Balotelli publically to be honest, he needs to be brought down a peg or two.

If Mancini hadn't said anything or defended him then people would be whingeing saying that Balo is getting special treatment

What discipline Mancini imposes should be kept in-house.

Rooney violently elbowed a player at Wigan a couple of weeks ago, and the rags response was a shrug of the shoulders...

I always fear for a manager when he starts playing to the gallery, courting popularity. His job is to do the absolute best for City, get results, do whatever it takes... and by that principle, we should not have dropped him for Sunday's game at Chelsea.

Anyone who thinks he did not mean to catch popov watch again he left his foot in, he also had no need to make the challenge in the way he did, with his reputation maybe he should be thinking about the challenges he makes etc,
The problem though is his attitude, he can't change won't change it, he probably thinks he is the victim
And everyone is against him and with such an attitude this makes him a liability to our club and his team mates. That said the ref was one of the worst I have seen in years and did not help

Super Mario said:
There's no doubt in my mind, that if Balo had showed the right attitude and proved himself to the club and the fans, we would walk across hot coals to defend him...

but you have to earn respect

Bang on the money. If someone pulls on that blue shirt with pride and gives 100% for the cause, I'll defend them to the hilt. If someone thinks they're better than they are, wanders around like he's it when he's achieved bugger all, launches into self indulgent irresponsible match losing tackles and is petulant and generally disrespectful, then they can just do one as far as I'm concerned.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAtYlc1BsK8&feature=player_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAtYlc1B ... r_embedded</a>

He cant even dress himself

gio's side step said:
I said a few days ago, I would have this guy no where near the Utd cup semi final. He's a complete and utter coward of a footballer. He has a consistent record of these types of coward sendings off. He doesn't give a fuck about being part of a team. Nor does he give a fuck about any City fan whatsoever. In particular, he doesn't give a fuck about the idiots on here defending him, purely because he's a City player.

For those talking about his history, his life, we aren't fucking psychiatrists. We are football fans. We are concerned with what goes on .. on the football pitch. And our club made a big song and dance about signing the right players, about doing research, producing a huge portfolio on every potential signing. Yea right. I would back Mourinho's judgement (won the CL with two out of four clubs) on a players personality over anyone at City. Some of these idiots on here defending Balotelli are the 16 year olds who probably sign him on the football manager computer game. We as a club are bigger than this mercenary. I don't care how 'talented' he apparantly is, (and I think he still has a lot to do to justify that perception anyway), or that he is 20, or that he is apparantly 'raw', we cannot legislate for things like last night. All of the effort put in by the other members of the team, all of the money spent by fans to travel around Europe, to take time off work, and some child produces another moment of coward madness to make it even more difficult than it already was going to be. We played with more spirit when he went off, because the other players rallied around each other.

lol calm down. Speaks volumes that most can't make their point without resorting to swearing and insulting their owns players. Symptomatic of a wider problem that like I say City fans like nothing more than slaggin off the players/manager/club and we'll never win anything while most of the fans are like that imo

Soulboy said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Was quite pleased to see him criticise Balotelli publically to be honest, he needs to be brought down a peg or two.

If Mancini hadn't said anything or defended him then people would be whingeing saying that Balo is getting special treatment

What discipline Mancini imposes should be kept in-house.

Rooney violently elbowed a player at Wigan a couple of weeks ago, and the rags response was a shrug of the shoulders...

I always fear for a manager when he starts playing to the gallery, courting popularity. His job is to do the absolute best for City, get results, do whatever it takes... and by that principle, we should not have dropped him for Sunday's game at Chelsea.

You are missing an important point - Mancini has always 'criticised' Balotelli and praised him in equal measure. It's not something new. So you can't talk about "fearing for a manger playing to the gallery"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.