Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: The Mario Balotelli Appreciation Thread.

Project said:
What has happened to City when it's no longer a place for the maverick?

Flawed? Yes. Nutbag? Yes. An amazing prospect? Yes.

He is the kind of player I pay money to watch.

well said mate.

I understand the disappointment of many here but please let's not overreact !
Sure Balo is very immature and impulsive player and last night just act stupidly.
But I still believe that he didnt deserve the straight red card, probably the referee was induced in error by the linesman that kept waving the flag as for Balo killed that ****. But the linesman was behind the kiev player and only saw Balo running vs the guy assuming he kicked him badly as he fell down like was hit by a granade ....
No mention of the latest few yellow cards that were totally unfair ...
Said that he still need to grow and fast as everybody got him in the red book.
But us as supporters we should be behind him and help him to improve, not giving up on him as many already doing.
Look at the shreck or Beckham, they were far worse than Balo and they damaged the national team as well. But still rags always been behind them and been paid back.
Let's give him an other chance, not for him but for us blues !

Pigeonho said:
Benarbia said:
Javier Hernandez hth
Ding, we have a winner. Couldn't have put that any plainer myself. New country, young, adjusting - my fucking left bollock. Give me £200k a week to do something I love and I will adjust to anything in a fucking instant, just like our Mexican friend over the way has. Course, he has Ferguson as his manager so...

(I've got two tin hats here mate, one for me and one for you).
That above comment was about dzeko not balo read back I was responding to the fuckwitt who is slagging dzeko and he compared dzeko to hernades not balo so please read back before quoting cheers

Berkovic_blue said:
100 pages. This thread is an embarassment and every other club and journo will be laughing at City once again.

Do you think United fans would have a 100 page thread slagging off one of their own players? Would they fuck. Until our fans develop more of a siege mentality and actually back the players and manager we'll always be a joke and never win fuck all

This thread makes me ashamed to be a City fan
This is precisely what seperates us from them rats. We are FOOTBALL fans, they are sheep. They frequently defend the indefensible. I once remember a while ago we had a player (Danny Tiatto?) correctly sent off in a game (Blackburn) and Keegan rightfully rounded on the lad, in the same weekend I recall the filth had a guy sent off for a similar bad challenge and baconface tried to defend him. It left me thinking "you know I'm glad I support a good honest football team". You simply can't defend the indefensible. Ballotelli made a horrendous challenge and deserved his red. It cost us the game and may have an effect on us for Chelsea as the lads will be more tired through having to play for a missing man, well child. You continue to blindly support whatever ridiculous acts our players commit, I will continue to say what I see, and what I saw last night from Balotelli made me incandescent. HE brought shame on the club, not the fans.

big blueballs said:
Pigeonho said:
Ding, we have a winner. Couldn't have put that any plainer myself. New country, young, adjusting - my fucking left bollock. Give me £200k a week to do something I love and I will adjust to anything in a fucking instant, just like our Mexican friend over the way has. Course, he has Ferguson as his manager so...

(I've got two tin hats here mate, one for me and one for you).
That above comment was about dzeko not balo read back I was responding to the fuckwitt who is slagging dzeko and he compared dzeko to hernades not balo so please read back before quoting cheers
Eh?!

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

Sorry but the man should be ashamed of himself BIG TIME he has let down a man who helped him get away from the Italian Racist Bubble he let down the fans who have backed him even though he doesn't looked arsed half of the time.

Sorry if this is harsh but he is a footballer he is living every mans dream yet he goes round like he hasn't got a pot to pee in.

Fook sending him to another club if he is not happy with football and its riches then he should fooking retire.Sorry for the rant but fookers like this pee me off big time.

BillyMC said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Its all good when a player does that Dickov did it in his City days but what's the fuckin point when your primal target is a striker and to stay in the box to score goals??? Apart from last night Tevez has been nowhere in the game for us the past month and he doesn't wanna be here anymore then Balotelli does but never mind as long as he keeps running around giving us fuck all options up front who cares right???

Your right mate...50 goals ...fucking useless.

Balotelli 15 games 10 goals, I can understand why people think he's a liability.

Re: Mancini and Balotelli

Soulboy said:
So if Balotelli improves over the rest of the season, then Mancini will, as you point out, have called it right.

But if he does NOT get any better... then my point stands.

It doesn't, because there won't be any proof that he'd have got any better if Mancini would have kept quiet. I don't think Balo is gonna get any better and stamp such stupid acts out of his game unless he stop shirking responsibility for his actions, and Mancini keeping quiet would have allowed him to do exactly that.

Either way, it's going to take a lot longer than the end of the season to sort Balotelli out

OrigamiNinja said:
Need to get this clown out of the club sharpish! I am not just saying this because of what happened last night, the guy is a disaster waiting to happen! Those saying last night wasnt intentional clearly dont have eyes, he should have gone for the elbow the other week and he certainly deserved to see red last night!

So we know he has an awful attitude, what about his ability? Ive yet to see any!!! This is a guy who rates himself as the 2nd best player in the World, only just behind Messi, let me tell you now......he is absolutely deluded. This guy belongs in Middle Earth or at Hogwarts because he has a head full of magic, if he made such outlandish, ridiculous statements in other walks of life they would cart him off to the funny farm!

£25 million down the drain, when Mourinho said what he said about him that should have been enough for the club to tell Mancini that we would not be pursuing Balotellis signature.

Balo is nothing short of a idiot and I really do worry about the intelligence levels of some City fans when they are on here defending him. What is more worrying is the City fans on
here who actually believe the hype that Balotelli is any good! 2nd best player in the World yet cant control a football and cant pass to another City player. Ive seen nothing from him which suggests he is any better than Vassell, then again people were also on here defending Vassell as a good player so I guess I shouldnt be surprised!

Comparing him to Vassell, I can't take you seriously.

Re: The Mario Balotelli Appreciation Thread.

Too many Mario threads....

Sociopathy - new term = Antisocial Personality Disorder. There is a spectrum from mild (most of the population) to extreme (minority)

Common Features: created by poor parenting. Sociopaths develop a lack of remorse, shame and consistently break the rules of their society. This creates a person that lacks empathy and can be quite callous with victims.

Mix it with "Narcisistic tendencies" which are nurtured by unearned and untold riches plus inordinate amounts of attention - the sociopathic characteristics deepen.

Generally, people at the extreme end tend to destroy the society (relationships) around them - they can't help it, it's just the way they are. Prisons and assylums are full of extreme sociopaths because there is no cure. Sad but painfully true.

Mancini's resolve to "help" has to be admired but he is out of his depth.
City is not a psychological treatment centre and Bob is not a psychiatrist.

Sorry ADUG, but your manager needs to exit his most treasured possession or your vision is going tits up very soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.