Balotelli [MERGED]

im_still_here said:
This lad is never going to learn.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZbIpRJUbwM&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pzYynd_700&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N9GY6elCVA&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D3xLt_RBQE&feature=related[/youtube]

not one of them are a sending off.

oh and if it was such a horror challenge as all you planks are insisting then why do non of the kyiv players react?!!!

Johnsonontheleft said:
gio's side step said:
No, it is an extremely poor point. The self deception brigade are out AGAIN. Now finding a way of constructing some hyperreal argument that it wasn't even a red card.

Spot on. Not even Mancini is defending him. Kompany was trying his best to be diplomatic but you could tell he was pissed off. De Jong the same.

Some of these retards defending him are doing so because they are WUMs. They like to defend arseholes for the sake of it. It's politically motivated in some cases.

Self Deception - 'The motivated misapprehension of the facts of the case. This may include actively believing what is not true, and refusing to acknowledge a truth, in circumstances where without the motivation the truth would be obvious'

Source Oxford Dictionary of Philosophy

Re: Mancini and Balotelli

OK, maybe I (and others) are over-reacting by saying get rid. Looking at the red again, maybe a little harsh as he was looking away and looked to be bending his knee as if to move away from the players, and that Popov cheated all night conning the ref.

Pato / Balotelli is just my personal choice. We can argue all day abut who is better and more talented and who would have more effect on the pitch for us as a club.

But fact still remains, Balotelli needs to get with it or get lost. The club has a responsibility, and a great reward potentially, for helping him do that, but big part of it has to be the player. To judge someone after 3 qtrs of a season is unfair but these are big stakes.

Re: The Mario Balotelli Appreciation Thread.

Mario is a Genius and come next season we will all be singing his name out loud - including all the negative Bluemooners......

As soon as we tame Mario we will see a force that will rock the Premiership!

I luv the guy!

Re: City's job to sort Balo out as well as his own

Am also glad that there's a seperate thread where folks can have a grown-up discussion on "how do you solve a problem like Mario?"
I have no interest in the rants of the Rags and mad dogs who want his head on a spike but obviously a proper course of action needs to be taken.
He's already being targetted by opponents and gloryhunting refs and we need to be able to counter that without neutralising the combative side of his game. Such as Vieira and Kompany should be able to give him some guidance in this and a member of the coaching staff should be assigned to work on his "smarts".

The club would also do well to make the views of the fans known to Mario. Let him know that many of us are burning for him to become a fearsome opponent to the top teams and not an opportunity to handicap City which is what he is just now.
Maybe one or two sensible fans could be introduced to him to tell it as we see it.

Doing nothing is not an option and giving up on him is a very last resort.

The future of Mario and Bob at our club are inseperable in my view. This is a battle where defeat will cost all of us dearly.

Re: The Mario Balotelli Appreciation Thread.

He is an embarrassment to the club and a disgrace, now we know why the chosen was so keen to be rid of him. Kick him out as soon as possible and be rid of this rubbish!

Johnsonontheleft said:
gio's side step said:
No, it is an extremely poor point. The self deception brigade are out AGAIN. Now finding a way of constructing some hyperreal argument that it wasn't even a red card.

Spot on. Not even Mancini is defending him. Kompany was trying his best to be diplomatic but you could tell he was pissed off. De Jong the same.

Some of these retards defending him are doing so because they are WUMs. They like to defend arseholes for the sake of it. It's politically motivated in some cases.

Some of us can see 'why' he was sent off but then equally it was nowhere near as bad as some on here are making out. Many of us believe - me included - that had it not been Balotelli it would have just been a booking. You can clearly see he was trying to pull out of the challenge and that their guy made a meal of it. If you can't see that then you're the retarded one.

gio's side step said:
SWP's back said:
You make a good point

Not poor at all, some refs would have given yellow for that, but we all know what a shit coward of a ref we had last night,theres no denying he was poor..

The Rooney elbow was a red..not given,
The carragher challenge on nani was a red...not given,
The Rafael challenge(in the same game) was a red...not given.

( please give me your views as to why these above challenges were not given)

So why is my assumption that Balo's red shouldnt have been red a poor point..?? Like i said a different ref would have given yellow..

Straight red no argument. Cost us a quarter final in Europe and worn out an already tired team for a huge game at Chelsea on Sunday no doubt about it. I have backed him to the the hilt as a player I think he is brilliant all the talent ability and potential in the world.

But his attitude stinks he is just such a fucking prick its untrue. Cant be counted on cant be trusted. Not interested in playing for city he has made that perfectly clear. Pretty much as soon as he arrived he said he wanted to leave and go back to Italy.

The reality is he wanted to go to AC Milan but couldnt so he came here to get there at the end of this season.

Really becomming hated by the majority of City fans now because of his attitude I dont know a single fan that trusts him or wants him in our team.

An amazing player with a terrible disgracefull attitude, we end up saying that all to often at city unfortuantely. On recent behaviour I dont think we can risk starting him again maybe the last 10 minutes of matches if we are losing and it doesnt matter if he gets sent off or does something stupid.

Has no future at the club iMO 99% chance he will be sold in the summer. The people backing him on here are very much in the minority I dont know a single city fan with that point of view.

Re: City's job to sort Balo out as well as his own

samharris said:
Jono76 said:
Forget helping him to grow up, change his ways and become a world beater - our 1st job is to teach him how to put his own training bib on.

Yeah fancy the cameras being there the first time Balo ever put on a training bib eh..
Plenty of pics of him over the last few months in training wearing a bib tbh..
Dont tell me you have never put your arm through the wrong sleeve when putting on sommat, i thought it was well funny and thats all but hey,this is Balotelli and hes under the microscope no matter what he does..

I know exactly what you mean Sam - if that had been Kolarov we'd never have heard about it!!

My comment was made in jest - I just had to laugh at the 3 failed attempts to put the first bib on followed by a 'sod that I'm not wearing this' and then having to be helped in to it .................. and then going through it all again with a 2nd bib!!!!!

As much as I think he's a bit of an idiot no-one can argue that Mario Balotelli isn't entertaining - now where did I put my Balotelli hat??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.