Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Mancini and Balotelli

Soulboy said:
SWP's back said:
No I am quite the populist.

As for the rags closing ranks on Rooney, they had to, he didn't get sent off and they didn't want the FA to look into further. Ofcourse they were going to say nothing.

You certainly are the populist.

Any rolling bandwagon and you're on it in a flash to agree with it!

I fully expect you to change your mind on Balotelli any time soon, and I even suspect that come the next few weeks you might change your mind on other strongly held opinions!

;-))

I've said all along that if Mancini doesn't get top 4 or a pot I think he should go.

I've also said I want to keep Mancini but if Jose is wanting to come then whilst it would not be ideal, I would be happy in the knowledge that we would win something soon, for definate.

Blue Mooner said:
OrigamiNinja said:
I am not going to get in any arguements over someone who takes a "class" penalty. Anyone should score from the spot especially a professional footballer.

The finish against Villa was 1 yard out with an open net, pretty much like the one he missed last night......class!

Granted his goal against Fulham was out of the top drawer.

As for the rest of your argument I will concede that I saw very little of him playing in Italy and sure enough he may have looked World Class over there. Guess what???? I simply dont care, I dont give two turds how he looked playing in Italy, I am only interested in how he looks in a City shirt and in a City shirt he looks disinterested, petulant and quite frankly......no good! I am seeing none of this so called "frightening" potential and even if I was seeing it I would be wise enough to understand that if he ever fulfils this potential it wont be in a City shirt so whats the point in eulagising over him?

The guy is an idiot, if he was playing top class football week in week out I would go with the argument that at least he is "our idiot" but he isnt so he is just an idiot!

Well firstly the Villa goal I was referring too was in the cup when the ball came over his shoulder and he put it perfectly into the top corner.

With regard to the penalties, I agree with you, but the point your missing was that the 'way' he took those was a class apart, watch them again.

No good !! Really!!? Well if a ballon d'or player who plays for the European Champions at 19 is not good enough for MCFC then I really do despair.

Frankly I don't think we have seen the best of him yet, but to write him off just because you don't happen to like some of his misdemeanours is defeatist nonsense. Are you saying the lad can't change. I sawa ptulant Beckham and Ronaldo who have all matured into fantastic players.

The flashes of great stuff I have seen in a CITY shirt are wnough to convince me that we absolutely MUST stick with this guy and see through his potential because ultimately we the fans and MCFC will be the winners.

If you honestly think we should write off £20million because of a couple of red cards then you really have got your head in the clouds.
Lets not forget FFP comes in from next season so what do we replace him with ? Because there certainly aint gonna be £20 million available to buy a replacement.

'Getting rid' as many have stated on here is the policy of the madhouse and is one of the many reasons why we have continually failed as a football club.

Dude, although I have no fear over the FFP (as it will fall apart the first time ist challenged), you are 100% right about the madness to even think of getting rid of Mario.

Failsworth_Blue said:
SWP's back said:
What row? I certainly didn't hear it. You stated it as if if was the block en masse.

Theres a guy, two or three rows behind me and i'm on Row M in Block 110 who hates Mancini, Barry, Yaya and Balo and slags them off constantly throughout the game

You sure we don't sit next to eack other? That's my row. Middle ages bloke with glasses.

Everythings "yaya track back, Balotelli track back, Micah track back, What the fuck was that Yaya (sometimes when he isn't even playing!)

SWP's back said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Theres a guy, two or three rows behind me and i'm on Row M in Block 110 who hates Mancini, Barry, Yaya and Balo and slags them off constantly throughout the game

You sure we don't sit next to eack other? That's my row. Middle ages bloke with glasses.

Everythings "yaya track back, Balotelli track back, Micah track back, What the fuck was that Yaya (sometimes when he isn't even playing!)

Seat you in again mate? This guy is usually in a white tracksuit top, never stops slagging Yaya off but also hates Mancini, Barry, and Balo

Failsworth_Blue said:
SWP's back said:

Seat you in again mate? This guy is usually in a white tracksuit top, never stops slagging Yaya off but also hates Mancini, Barry, and Balo

Hahahahaha! that's me.

Blue Mooner said:
I saw a petulant Beckham and Ronaldo who have all matured into fantastic players.

There's one big difference though. They weren't like that in EVERY game. Their skill and potential far outweighed anything else. With Mario it seems to be the opposite.

The occasional misdemeanour we could handle, but come on....

Since he's been here there have been many more negatives than positives. Mancini has said in the past that Mario doesn't listen to him.

Failsworth_Blue said:
SWP's back said:

Gotta keep that bit quiet. You never know when someone will disagree with you and come after you from here! ;-)

the old abbey said:
i simply fail to see how some fans can back this prick up,hes a loose cannon,a fecking nutjob,who simply has contributed in putting us out of europe,yes we lost over there 2 0,but with 11 men on the pitch last night we had every chance in turning that over,until this barmpot gets sent off,jose is not often wrong,get rid of this empty head now!!

let it out, let it out

SWP's back said:
Soulboy said:
You certainly are the populist.

Any rolling bandwagon and you're on it in a flash to agree with it!

I fully expect you to change your mind on Balotelli any time soon, and I even suspect that come the next few weeks you might change your mind on other strongly held opinions!

;-))

I've said all along that if Mancini doesn't get top 4 or a pot I think he should go.

I've also said I want to keep Mancini but if Jose is wanting to come then whilst it would not be ideal, I would be happy in the knowledge that we would win something soon, for definate.

To be honest, that was a lot quicker than I expected!

But at least you've covered your back so that if Mancini succeeds you can crow on here that the critics were all nobs... and if he fails you can come on and reluctantly agree that it's time for a change...

Populist? That doesn't even get close!

;-))

Soulboy said:
SWP's back said:

To be honest, that was a lot quicker than I expected!

But at least you've covered your back so that if Mancini succeeds you can crow on here that the critics were all nobs... and if he fails you can come on and reluctantly agree that it's time for a change...

Populist? That doesn't even get close!

;-))

Quick? What are you on about. I have said it since before Christmas.

I don't think it will come to that though.

The thing is, I think we will get top 4 and the cup. If I am right, we will both be happy. If you are right, we will all be sad.

I'd rather look at the positive though. I won't label Mancini's critics nobs though. We are all blues and no doubt all have the best for the club in our hearts, its just that we differ on our opinions of how we go about it.

As nothing will happen before the summer, I just don't see the point of undermining him during a crucial couple of months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.