Balotelli [MERGED]

masterwig said:
Just seen this video, don't know if it has been posted.

http://www.twitvid.com/AHCJ1

ezo70p.jpg
Now hes off to cover the Titanic sinking..

Sorry bud..;)

He is 20 and I am happy to wait to see his performances come through. Yes what he did last night was stupid and the miss was awful but he seems to be happier at the club, no reports about going to italy for a while, every training report he is laughing and joking etcetc. I think we will see the best of him next season.........................HOPEFULLY

dw7 said:
The sooner he fucks off to AC the better

Complete and utter waste of a buy

I have to agree. He came with a reputation as a flawed genius and I've seen too much flawed and not enough genius I'm afraid. I don't think that a Keegan-esque dressing down like the ones given to Dunne and Tiatto would make any difference to this guy but I would love to be proved wrong.

Blue-Blood said:
I haven't been able to read all of the posts so I apologise if I am repeating the points others have made.

I am not going to condone what Balotelli did last night. There's no excuse for being so stupid. However, I think that it was complete and utter stupidity rather than a malicious, deliberately dangerous attack on a player. Still, Mancini clearly has to find a way of stopping him from doing this.

I may be in the minority but I still want to give him a chance as I think he has too much potential to give up at this point. Mario, I think, is subject to a slightly unfair level of criticism. A certain Wayne Rooney does similar things on a regular occasion and is supposedly older and wiser. Whilst everyone was up in arms about his elbow the other week, the media reaction was mild in comparison to the way Mario is being treated. It is my opinion that what Rooney did was far worse as it certainly seemed to be done very deliberately and with the sole aim of elbowing the opposition player. That was not stupidity, it was calculated (shocked I am crediting Rooney with even a modicum of intelligence).

Last night I was really proud of the rest of the players and the effort they put in but it is worth pointing out that Carlos - I can do no wrong - Tevez also got himself a needless and really rather stupid booking. He's the captain and should not be getting himself booked for dissent. He was one silly tackle away form also seeing red. Just in case anyone thinks I am having a go at Tevez, I thought his effort last night was superb, I am merely making a point about the lack of consistency in the way we sometimes react to our players.

That Blue-Blood is an extremely rational and well considered post.

If only some of our fellow blues could be so rational and consider his footballing ability and not want to hang and flog the bloke who at the end of the day is only 20 years old.

Again last night let down the fans and the team, it just cant keep happening no matter how young he is.

We are better off without him.

Blu KB said:
Again last night let down the fans and the team, it just cant keep happening no matter how young he is.

We are better off without him.

We are better off without the petulance of course, but the player ??

SWP's back said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
He would fit in well at your club,

Cantona, Keane, Scholes, Neville, Beckham, Rooney, Rafael - a long list of petulant dick heads who your fans worship and your manager encourages.

And they have all turned out top players.

Blimey that rag talks total sense and sums up ONE of the reasons why they have had success and we haven't. Sticks in my throat to say it but Un*ted fans understand the importance of supporting your team and players.

He's exactly right what he says about Raphael he's been sent off a number of times and is a petulant w*nker but the rags are intelligent enough to realise that he's also got fantastic potential.

Can't believe I'e just agreed with a rag ! I guess there's a first time for everything.

Just what is it about blues that turn on our own players ? I've never understood it and never will.

I seriously can't believe my thread got merged into this horrendous drivel bollocks of a thread. 98% of the posts on this thread are fucking shite and i feel dirty that my decent outlook - which was more about the club, the manager and other senior players than it was about Balotelli anyway - got dumped in here with the fuckin rubbish like "Balo needs fucking off asap" "Balo is gonna be the best player in the world" "Macnini's a ****, Balotelli's a ****" "you're a ****" "no, you're a ****" that's been posted and will be lost forever.

I'm not happy with you Bluemoon with this! (half joking wink ;) , with a serious GRRRRR undertone!)

Steveo said:
We don't get enough of the benefits of him as a player because of the petulance!!

But we can get rid of the petulance without losing the player..It would be typical City to get rid of him only for him to get his act together and become the player we all know he can be..
Maybe being sent off last night has already started the process going,who knows..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.