Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Mario apologises.

just words. show us your sorry on the pitch by acting like a normal person who doesnt act like the world is against you.

glen quagmire said:
'The ball was in the air and I went for it with my foot high. I never tried to make contact with Popov '

Bollox.
At least have the guts to come out and tell it like it was,the spineless twat.

If it was an accident,why did he leave his foot hanging in the air,then make the double movement towards Popov before finally raking his studs down his body?

A bullshit,club/agent prompted,fake apology doesn't cut it...

i think this red card happened at a good time for him and worst time for the club... if balo thinks back of his games here and understand the changes he could make,he would become a real asset...

get behind the lad mate... he really needs support... dont slate him at this crucial moment and push him away... give him one more chance... he is a kid... he will surely get better...

ManCitizens. said:
Does anybody actually think that its him that has apologised or simply a club statement on his behalf?

maybe if he donates last weeks wage to 1 of the City charities he will actually show hes doing something for the club.
the club 100% IMO.

glen quagmire said:
He has apologised via an official club statement.

"i am sorry for acting like i am 12, i will promise to grow up and stop behaving like a ****. Roberto has grounded me for a week and taken the sports car off me. I have also been called in for "bib practise" so i dont look like a dick again on national TV"

***Edited for Accuracy

At least he realises he needed to apologise. Hope he can show us how sorry he is on the pitch.

He's no need to apologise so I'm not bothered if he does or not. The only thing I care about is him getting it into his head that he's a marked man so not only can he not get away with rash challenges, he can't get away with ordinary ones. Needs to walk on water from now on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.