Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Mario apologises.

Nice gesture, but a bit too late now. He got a stupid red card earlier in the season and, with a different ref, could easily have got another one against Villa in the cup game. What is it now; 10 or 11 cards in 15 games? If he had learned from the dismissal at the Hawthorns, that'd be something to be encouraged about. But he hasn't. If he plays at Wembley any one (or more) from Scholes, Vidic, Evra, Rooney or Fletcher will be all over him like a bad rash. Doubt he'd last even as long as he did last night, to be honest. Undoubted talent, but awful temperament. He'll always be a target for the WUMs in the opposition. Pity, but there you go.

MCFC BOB said:
lee-mcfc said:
just words. show us your sorry on the pitch by acting like a normal person who doesnt act like the world is against you.
To be honest, the world is more or less against him.

He brings most of it on himself tbf.

What's done is done, lets move on, focus on Sunday's game and watch him score 3... too optimistic???

glen quagmire said:
He has apologised via an official club statement.

Balotelli accepts that his rash tackle let down himself and everyone connected with the club. “It was not my intention to hurt anyone, I want to express my sincere apologies to Popov,” stressed the striker.

“I was trying my best for the team as I always do. The ball was in the air and I went for it with my foot high. I never tried to make contact with Popov and I certainly didn’t want to hurt him. In retrospect, however, the tackle was poor and I’m very sorry to my teammates in particular that I got sent off so early in such an important game.”

“I should have showed more consideration, but I was so involved in the game. It was not a good way to repay the manager who has shown so much faith in me or the owners and fans who have made me so welcome since I arrived from Italy.

wibble...............are we getting a government grant for keeping it away from normal people? how much is its treatment costing us? is its very odd haircut hiding the brain surgery? is it 'a 'home-made' project - or an Italian government experiment gone wrong? this will probably be a 'discovery channel' special in a few years time.
what does it eat? does it sleep?
Important questions I feel in our quest to learning more about this strange creature in our camp...................

MCFC BOB said:
lee-mcfc said:
just words. show us your sorry on the pitch by acting like a normal person who doesnt act like the world is against you.
To be honest, the world is more or less against him.

I agree, anyone else wouldn't have attracted all this fuss over a high footed challenge

No need to apologise, it was only a sending off.

Didn't see Boyata getting slated or having to put out a public apology when he cost us the game against Arsenal did we?

Hope he starts against Chelsea, if he doesn't and he's fit to play then all we're doing is hindering ourselves in a big game.

Whether he did it of his own accord or not, hopefully issuing the apology has taught him a lesson in humility and made him realise the world doesnt revolve around him alone. We can only hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.